12.

After a very long and awkward first day of school, I finally arrive home. I grab a cold water bottle from inside the fridge and take a glance at the time before heading up into my bedroom.

"Harry?" I call out in my bedroom, and in a snap, he appears in front of me.

"Aria," His voice says firmly in a greeting manner.

His green eyes piercing into mine. I know he's been anxious to hear more from his journal. I grab his journal from my night stand, and open it up to the date we were up to. Nervousness overtakes my body as I take a seat on my bed, and he follows, waiting patiently to hear every bit of his story.

"Okay," I take a deep breath before beginning to read.

"November 1st, 2014. Hi, I haven't written anything in this journal for a long time. Really, I have no excuses to use to express why I have been gone so long. A lot has happened between this large gap of time wasted from writing. I'm on a football team now. Not only that, but I also have a girlfriend. Her name is Taylor Woodrin. I guess you could say that I've been doing pretty well. My life is finally going back on track and I've rarely been having any suicidal thoughts. I've been going to some house parties too, which is really surprising. I've changed into a whole new person," I look up for a second to glance at Harry and he is staring intently at me.

He gives me a look that says, "Go on." So I do.

"Anyways, it's good to finally be over Olivia. It did end really badly with her. Which, I'd rather not get into. Something else that recently occurred while I was absent from my journal is that my mother remarried to this man named Cubo. Weird name, huh? Almost sounds like he could be a mexican drug dealer. I thought she has definitely lost her mind after meeting him. The man was a total idiot who probably dropped out of high-school and doesn't have any sort of balance or support to ever support my mother. Speaking of which, I know she is still pissed at me for the other night. I ended up getting home late last night, and high off my ass. How does she expect me to fit in with everyone else if I can't do what my girlfriend and friends are doing?" I flip the page of the journal and he sighs loudly.

"I was so stupid," Harry says and I shake my head.