End Of The Day

Harrys POV

"Let's go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun !" Everyone sang as we danced along. The music stopped when Liam went on the stage , "Well as you all know , that today is mine and Sophia's 2nd marriage annivarsary , I would like to dedicate this song to her , Sophia this is for you." Liam announced and Sophia looked at him with tears in her eyes as As Long As You Love Me by BackStreet Boys started playing , the people started pairing up and started dancing , but then the one who caught my attention was the only person for whom I was looking for the whole night. I waved so that she would notice me , She looked at me and grinned widely , she came towards me with a can of diet coke in her left hand . "Hey Harry !" She said in excitement , I hugged her and then pulled back. "Enjoying the party ?" I asked her as she wrapped her right hand around my arm as we climbed the stairs that led us to the terrace. "Hmm yes , I love how Liam loves Sophia so much." Taylor said as we stared at the beautiful view of New York city from the height of this big  and huge building.

It was Novemeber.

"So , as you are my girlfriend I would like to celebrate our annivarsary too." I said and looked at her face which was still staring at the magnificient view of the city then she looked at me and chuckled. "What's so funny ?" I asked her , "Well we aren't married , and we don't even know if we love each other yet or not so why celebrate our annivarsary ?" She said and I kind of agreed , because we haven't even said I love you since we became a couple. It has been 4 months and still we only say "I really like you." Nothing more than that. I sighed , I know I am in love with this amazing beautiful girl , I love the way she laughs throwing her head back, I love how her plump lips spreads across her face when she miles and how they look so good when she applies red lipstick that is such a classic thing and I love it. I love how her golden locks are always messy when she wakes up from her deep slumber. In simple words I just love her.

"I love you" I said , I'm not sure if she heard because the roof was pretty windy and she didn't say a word.

She then looked at me , "The party died downstairs." She said and looked at the moon that was shining bright in the sky. It was a perfect moment , just me , her and the moon.

"You're on fire." I said and she laughed , I laughed too. "Well thanks Harry but right now I am cold." She said and I chuckled. I lended her my coat as she wrapped her arms around her . "Thanks" she murmered.

"So any plans for the future ?" She asked me , I just shook my head. "Well you need to plan it now because love can be frightening for sure." She said and I just nodded my head.

The rest of the time we spent together was quite , just taking glances once in a while or talking about weird things.

"Okay so well I guess I need to leave now , I need to get to my hotel !" Taylor said and I nodded. "I can drop you if you want." I said and she shook her head , "No need , Niall is staying at the same hotel so ya , I'll see you soon !" She said and I nodded , she kissed my cheek and left. I stood there still admiring the view of the city. And again , She didn't hear me saying I love you , but that day will be coming soon . Because she's the one that I want at the end of the day.