Summer Love ~Chapter 1

Victoria's POV:

    "Mom!!! I'm going to walmart" I said walking out of the door and slamming the door behind me.

     My mom is mad at me for no reason. I don't even why! She is annoying. I ran into Walmart seeing screaming fans. "Why are there screaming fans in here?" I say looking around. On the corner of my eye I see this tall, handsome guy with Beautiful Green eyes like grass.  "Hai there" I said. I kept looking around at the fans, "Hai there beautiful" He said back at me. I just can't believe He said I'm beautiful! I started screaming in the inside more I should..

Harry's POV:

     "Lou!! I will be back" I said to Lou while He was on the computer following fans and stuff. I already see screaming fans. I thought this was a city that I could have private time! I guess not. I start walking in walmart and I see more screaming fans wanting a picture with me. I look around for Paul which He is not here. All of the sudden, I see a beautiful girl in the corner shopping. I couldn't stop myself to at least say Hi. I walk to her and She says "Hai there" She talked to me!! I was screaming in the inside but on the outside I was suppose to act like a gentlemen. "Hai there Beautiful" I said back..