Is Love In The Air?

Maka comes into the living room carrying a tray of s'mores. "Here let me help," I say, taking the tray from her, our fingers meeting for a moment. It could be a trick of the light but I could've sworn I saw Maka blush. I set the tray down gently on the table, and then sit on the couch, motioning Maka to sit next to me, which she does. "I just wanted to tell you not to worry," I say, looking into her emerald eyes. "I'm starting to remember things already, then again the pictures help..." I say, letting my gaze wander back over to the photo albums. She stays quiet for a moment. She reaches for a picture in the photo album, causing her to lean closer to me, so close that I am tempted to pull her closer, and never let go. "Do you remember this?" She asks, handing me a photo. I don't remember, but I can't help but laugh at the photo. I'm out cold and Black Star is writing his name all over my face. "Soul, do you remember me?" Maka asks, looking hopeful. "Of course," I reply, once again meeting her gaze. "You're the coolest meister ever, how could I forget you?" Unable to hold herself back, she gives me a hug, and cries softly. "I t-thought you m-might have f-forgotten me," she murmmers. I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight, smoothing back her hair, I give her a quick kiss on the forehead. "I could never forget you," I reply, trying to make her feel better. I gently wipe the glimmering tears off her face. Looking up to meet my gaze, she just whispers, "Thank you Soul."