Chapter Three

The Superstar's kids, the Alpha's heirs' [Chapter Three]

She was beautiful. Long Black hair and Emerald green eyes. She had curves in all the right places but hidden by the baggy clothes she wore. Her 5'7 frame was perfect. For me- a large 6'3- to rest my chin on top of her head.

Her intoxicating sent drove my wolf wild.

I wanted to claim her. Make her mine.

The slut on my side was nothing compared to her beauty.

Those were all my thoughts, until I saw who exactly was my mate.

Saphire Redwood. The Nerd. The Loner. The one who everyone picked on and used as a punching bag.

She was my mate.

My wolf was growling at me for thinking about all this stuff about my mate, but she would never be my Luna.

So I had to reject her.

But not without having her, first.

Alpha Logan's POV

"Come on, baby, we have to watch her concert!" A whiny nazaly voice whinnied at me. Ingrid, my chosen mate. My Luna. She was pregnant now. After Eleven years, she got pregnant with my pup. When she left, everything collapsed. Her brother and sister blamed themselves. Her mother and father could've cared less. And the rest of the pack mourned and grieved.

We never appreciated the gem we had until it was gone.

I took it the hardest. I marked Ingrid and regretted it every single day. Even though I despised her, it didn't mean I could fully ignore my needs.

Hence, why she's pregnant.

I groaned and stood. I took up a shower and got ready for the concert of Saphire White. Her name reminded me so much of her. I sighed and saw my beta Damon, who was also her brother.

Damon smiled at me and smiled his mate, Farrow, who was just as big of a fan of Saphire White as Ingrid was, and being good mates, Damon and I got front row tickets and meet and greet for Saphire. "Let's just go." I grumbled and got into the car.

"It was so cool!" I exclaimed to Damon, who shrugged and grinned wildly. I didn't know why but my mood lifted instantly when I got to the stadium. There were millions of people screaming and holding banners.

Saphire White looked a lot like, her. Which might be the reason my mood lifted. The same shade of dark hair and Deep green emerald eyes, she was beautiful, I decided. My wolf couldn't stop yapping, and I wasn't sure why.

Never knew that I'd see her again though.

Saphire's POV

The crowd was crazy! Banners were filled with my name and my fans sang along with me as I sang the songs of my third platinum album. I did some poses and moves, the fans loved it!

I was on high all night. I never really felt like this during a concert before, but it was enticing. I changed into something more comfy than my concert dress and freshend up a bit. When I opened the door of my room I shrieked in gleeat the people I saw. "Aaron!!!" I cried and ran up to my non-related big brother. I heard him chuckle at me and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Nice to see you too, sis" he said and I knew he rolled his eyes. I smacked his arm and shrieked (again) at the people I saw. "Danielle! Your in big trouble missy! What kind of manager is late to their star's concerts?!" I scolded her. Danny rolled her eyes.

She was my manager and I met her even before I started my career. During my baby shower, she and Aaron finally met, and sparks flew. Long story short, Danny and Aaron had a pup just almost after the quad's. Aura Villanoté. The girls and her were best of friends. They were almost inseparable while the boys think of her as a sister as well.

I rolled my eyes and smiled when I saw the other three people waiting for me- impatiently, if I do say so myself- to notice them. I shook my head and grinned at my other non-related brother. Mason chuckled at me and spread his arms wide open. Mason was the beta and twin of Joshua. He was the more serious one of the two, bot goofy, nonetheless.

Next was Aura, who hugged me quickly and left to find the kids. I grinned and saw my best friend, Kat. I squealed and hugged her while grinning so wide, I thought my face would break. Kat was a model, so she usually left for trips to other countries, but whenever we were in the same country, we would hang out and go shopping together. "Alright!" Danny said, "We have to get to the meet and greet room! I'll ask someone to tell the kids where we are, okay now lets go !" Danny said with a grin.

There we a bunch of people for my meet and greet. First we're two girls who started screaming and crying when they saw me. It was touching to see my fans crying for me. I took pictures with them and laughed. When it was time for them to go they started crying again.

Was it wrong to say that I loved the fact that they cried over me?

The next were just a woman and her granddaughter. The girl had cote little red curls and grey eyes. She was adorable. And I was beginning to wrap up the meet and greet until the door slammed open an I was hit by the most intoxicating scent.

His scent.

*~*~* 

Yes, I know, short chapter, but I wanted to get something done. Now question,

Is Ingrid's baby really Logan's? Or is she 'Once a slut; always a slut'?