Thanks

Normal POV

When class is over you then gather your stuff and head to the girls bathroom. Once you were there you walk to the last stall. You close the stall and lift your sleeve up to reveal the cuts. You make your hand into a sword and make new marks on your skin. Once school is over Madison and her group start to beat you up again in the same ally way. Ever thing was the same except this time someone stopped them. "Hey why don't you leave her alone" someone's voice echoed through the ally. "Why should we stop" Madison started. She then looks back and her eyes are starting to fill with fright. She then tries to explain " Oh we were just help-." She was cut short "Oh just save it and get lost or else" he says with a serious voice. Then Madison and her group leave but without glaring at you first. Once you sit up to see who saved you. You see that the person had white hair and a gold and black jacket. With a white headband and a sticker with lips on it. That's when it hits you that the person that saved you was the popular Soul Eater kid in your class. "Hey you okay?" He ask you a little concerned. "Oh..yah thanks." "For what?" He asks. "For helping me" you say. "That was just the cool thing to do" he says with a smile at the end. He helps you up and takes you to his apartment to clean you up.