Your day

Normal POV

You wake up ever morning by the sound of your alarm. You always wonder why you even try. Why do you think life will get better. It's always the same. Why don't I just end it. No one will ever care. No has ever loved you. These thoughts always come to your mind when you first wake up. You get up and wear a pair of black skinny jeans, and a black hoodie. You always wear a jacket to hide the bruises and the cuts they give you. Most of the cuts you give yourself. You also always wear to hide in the shadows. You were a meister less weapon because everyone thought you were too weird. That's why you didn't have a meister or friends. When you were on your way to school. The sun was in the sky laughing. While clouds surround around it. Your half way there when Madison and her group stop you yet again. They throw you in an ally and start punching and kicking you. You don't cry or cringe because your use to the feeling of being beaten. After they were done Madison spits on you and leaves you laying on the ground. A few minutes later you try getting up and fall back down to the ground sometimes. When you finally get up you proceed on your way to school. Once you get to class. You are 30 minutes late to professor Stein's class. "Late again (Y/N)" he says. He then sees the bruise on you. "(Y/N) what happened to your cheek" he asks. "I fell on my way here" that's the way you answer him because Madison and her group warned you that if you rat them out then it will go even worse on you. You then walk all the way to the back of the class in the corner. On your way there you can hear Madison and her group snickering.

(sorry if your name is Madison you could always change it while reading it)