1| New school

Jasmin's POV

I see the big crowds as I enter my new public school. Everyone seemed to know their spot. I am the new girl and I don't think I'll find my place anytime sooner. I wore the cutest outfit I could find (picture) because like they say 'Dress to impress!' It was especially going to be hard to join a group since I entered like almost halfway through the school year.

I look at my schedule and it says I have locker 243, I walk down the hall and finally spot it but there was a guy and a girl standing in my way.

"Excuse me." I say trying to get past them. The girls surrounding them gasped and the one next to the guy turned around.

"Oh you're the new girl I see." She snatched my schedule out of my hand and checks it.

"Good thing I only have one class with you." She sasses, she crumbles up the paper and throws at me. Great first day, I thought to myself.

"Don't even dare try to talk to me again." She said walking away. Her posse followed her except the guy. He stayed there smirking at me. He might be nice I thought to myself.

"Hey!" I say, trying to make new friends. He rolled his eyes.

"You heard her." He walks away from me and leaves me there. I shrug it off being the tough cookie I am.

I grab the schedule and open it. Mr. Trevor is my first period.

I walk to my first class, avoiding anymore contact.

"Hello." So called Mr. Trevor greeted me, "Welcome to our class!"

I looked around and I saw a couple of friendly faces.

"You can sit next to Mario and Vanessa." He said pointing at the same guy from the lockers and another friendly girl.

I walked towards my desk and plopped myself down.

I was immediately greeted by Vanessa, "Hey."

"Hey." I said back.

I looked over at Mario and he was playing on his phone.

"Yeah he always does that." Vanessa whispers to me.

He shut off his phone and looks at us.

"Can you guys keep it down?" He says rolling his eyes, "I'm trying to learn."

"Don't mind him." She whispers, I nodded my head and for the rest of the class I paid attention to the session.

When class was over I stood up and accidentally bumped into Mario.

"Move." He said. He walked out of class and I saw him kiss the girl from the lockers.

"Yeah they're dating." I hear someone whisper in my ear. I turned around and saw that it was Vanessa.

"Didn't mean to scare you but I just thought you could come sit with me and my friends at lunch later." She said.

"Sure."

__

After all my boring classes it was finally lunch. I looked around for Vanessa but I couldn't find her. I was about to exit the cafeteria but then a girl with light brown hair stopped me.

"Hey," She said talking fast, "So Vanessa told me there was a new girl she invited so I came to get you. My name's Michelle by the way."

"Oh okay." I say. She starts walking towards a table and I see Vanessa and another unfamiliar face.

"Are you sure?" The girl with dirty blonde hair asked.

"Yes! I'm positive Weston broke up with Tiffany yesterday." She exclaimed in a voice loud enough for only us to listen.

The girl pumps her fist up in the air and then turns around to look at me.

"You can sit here." She says scooting over.

"My name is Emily, nice to meet you."

Once they all sat down they looked right at me.

"What?" I ask. They all started laughing and I could feel my cheeks burn. Was it a good idea to sit with them?

"Tell us about yourself duh." Michelle says. I see Vanessa take out her phone and take a picture of me.

"What was that for?" I say shocked.

"Her profile book." Emily says rolling her eyes, "She knows everything about everyone, it comes in handy sometimes."

Vanessa just nods her head. I wonder If she knows anything about Mario.

"Like do you know anything about this Mario kid?" I say putting my hands on the table.

"Shh." Vanessa said, putting her pointer finger over her lips. I look at her confused and she points behind me.

There he is, sitting with four other guys and of course he's sitting with that one girl and her posse.

I turn back around and make a ' I'm about to puke' face. They start laughing and I join in too.

"So tell us about yourself." Vanessa says.

"Okay um, My name is Jasmin, I'm 16, and yeah." I shrug.

"Okay I'll find out the rest later." She quickly types something and puts her phone away. I turn around just a little bit and see Mario kissing the same girl on the lips. Um ew.

"Her name is Hayden," Michelle says with a disgusted tone, "She is the most brattiest girl in this school."

"Why do you keep on looking at Mario, I promise he's bad news and he will hurt you." Emily says, I turn my head around, I'm trusting them. Mario does seems like bad news.

"So I was thinking of going to Six flags today because my mom works there now and she said I could get in free with some friends." Michelle says.

"Yes! Count me in!" Vanessa says.

"Count me in too." Emily chirps.

Michelle looks at me. I just met them? I don't know if it's smart to go with them. I let it go and I decide to agree.

"Count me in." I say.

I'm glad I came to my new school on a Friday. We all leave lunch and go to our next classes.

A/N: New book lol hope you enjoyed an yeah.. Make sure to Vote 💘

PROMO ;)

Musical.ly - Okayxjasmin

Younow - Okayxjasmin

THIS IS BASED ON ME AND MY FRIENDS💕 kween_emily vanessaapple13 MichelleDeLellis3