Chapter 5

I had a massive headache coming on and I walked to the kitchen for aspirin, "Dear lord what will I do?" I thought, i took the pills. There was a single knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it, Elena stood their. "Hey, look-"
"It's fine I get it, you don't want to get hurt, and it's completely fine. You are young we can't risk you getting killed-"
"I'm going to help you." I said.
"You might die Leny, your parents would devastated." She said.
"Yeah if they even cared, " I said. "I'm not afraid to die because I will just be gone from this world."
"Your human, doppelgänger of Katerina."
"How did you know?" She asked.
"Well let just say that I have plotted her death already." I said. "Would you like to come in?"
"Yes thank you." She said, she came in and I closed the door. "Damon fed me vampire blood." She blurted out.
"Wait what?" I asked.
"He fed me blood and the when klaus drains my blood I will die and become a vampire." She said.
"Oh god." I said, "Do you want to become a vampire?" She bit her lip.
"No, I wanted to live a normal human life-"
"Say no more, I will help you and do a protection spell. But since I'm just learning who to be a witch again I will need to be close to you-"
"No to risky-"
"And I will take that risk." I said.
"Can't you do the spell from somewhere far away." She said, I shook my head.
"I don't have enough power." I said. "My ancestors have restricted my power, now I'm weak. When does the sacrifice begin?"
"During the full moon." She said.
"I will pull energy from the moon." I said, "and Elena I promise you... You will survive!"