Rules

1. Roleplay in third person story mode. If you don't know what that is, it's pretty much:

-Commenter One-

Abby went to Starbucks to get a coffee. She walked up to the register where a guy was working.

-Commenter Two-

Ryan smiled as Abby, a cheerleader, sashayed up to the register. She probably didn't even know they went to the same school. He was one of the gamers, after all. "Welcome to Starbucks, miss. May I take your order?"

P.S. It's past tense.

2. Keep it PG-13 for any possible romance. For violence, well, just no torture if you end up capturing someone. Killing or injuring random gang members like a Skystreaker background member who is not played by someone is okay. But don't kill the other roleplayers, they can, however, be injured. You can control the action, but not the result.

Ex: 1: Aria kicked the Skystreaker.

2: Felix, the Skystreaker, was thrown back by the force. He landed in a pile of rubble. His ribcage had trouble expanding when he breathed. Had she broken a few of his ribs? Most definitely.

3. You can swear, but try to invent your own slang, like shank, or greenie, or yam, or jerkface.

4. You can have as many characters as you'd like, just keep track of them and don't make them all girls or all guys or all in one gang or rank or class.

5. If you're new to roleplaying, that's fine. I'll give you some pointers, but there are a lot of layers to this one, just a warning.

6. Cyberpunk is where the technology has gone far and beyond, but it's not magical, and it's post apocalyptic so computers no longer rule. People can have robotic prosthetics, but they will work just like regular limbs.

7. Please try to respond to comments within 3 days.

8. Do not roleplay until you are accepted.

Easy enough, right?