Chapter 3 *First day* part 2

*(Y/N) POV*
"H-hi nice to meet you guys " I said , "Hi I'm Katie, I love you're skirt it's so cute "the girl said "T-thanks " I said not knowing what else to say. "Hey I'm Bear " the boy with a blue jacket said, " Bear? ,That's such a cool name!" I said "You think it's cool ?" He said amazed and I shook my head yes. "A-and I'm N-Nate " a boy with a red shirt "H-hi..." I said blushing a bit. The bell rung and then lots of kids came in the class room.
The teacher walked in and he began to speak "Okay class so today we have a new student , can you please introduce you're self?" I stood up "Hey I'm (Y/N) " and I sat down "Thank you (Y/N) "
*Time skip to almost to the end of class*
I was listing to mr.whatshisface when I got tapped on the shoulder I got a note passed to me,
Ugh this class is boring ,hey you wanna sit with me,bear and Nate at lunch?
yes[] No [] - Eddie
I laughed a bit and started to add on to the note
Yeah this class is boring XD sure I'll sit with you
yes[/] no []
I passed him back the note , he smiled and gave me a thumbs up.
*Time skip (because I'm lazy , all the time)*
The bell rang and these girls came running up to me, "Wow you're so pretty" "I love you're outfit" " You wanna sit with us? " they all gathered around me, "Wow thanks , but I'm already sitting with someone , maybe next time " I said " Oh okay we should totally hang out some day bye" and then they left 'Well that was weird'
Eddie and Bear walked up to me "Hey (Y/N) ready to go to lunch ?" Bear said "Yep" and we walked off
*Time skip to where you have lunch and you're sitting *
*Nate's POV *
I was getting my lunch and talking to whisper
"I'm think there's a Yo-Kai around " I said to whisper " What makes you think that ?" He said . "Well when I'm near her I feel strange... "
Authors note
Happy Thanksgiving , so I was lazy again and didn't write much yeah I'm sorry but I'll try, TRY to stop being lazy and write  more ,have a nice day and bye-Addie