4: A Princess in Bed

"Wh-what the hell Ken!?" Ken smirks and gets on top of me.

I blush. "S-stop!"

"No." He strokes my burning cheek and kisses my forehead.

"Ken! We're cousins! Stop!"

"Not in my bed we aren't."

"K-Ken?" I hear Ana's voice and go on hush mode.

"What is it Ana?" "I couldn't sleep so can I stay in you're room? I'll grab a sleeping bag so I'll sleep on the ground." And like that, she leaves.

"Should should go to-" I whisper but Ken cuts me off. "No. Not now. You're gonna stay here till morning." He smirks and scoots closer to me.

"Ken please don't-"

Ana walks in and starts suspecting Ken. "I didn't see Misa in her bed. Where is she?"

"She went to Katie's house."
"How do you know?"
"She told me. She said she didn't want to wake you up."
"Oh...Okay, good night then."

"Night." Ken responds. After two minutes Ana falls asleep.

"Where were we, princess?" He puts his hand on my stomach and that makes me blush. She starts to slowly go lower down my body. Mia hands are on top of my cloths but he starts rubbing me.

"K-Ken! S-stop!"
"No." He smiles.

It went in for a while longer but he finally stopped when Ana woke up again.

I woke up the next morning late for school so I just didn't bother to go. I found myself sleeping next to Ken. Honestly, every time I looked at him, I blushed. His mouth was open as he slept and his snores were quiet. It was adorable. I don't know why but I couldn't help myself. I pecked his lips quickly and left.

Ana was at school and I was at home. Ken was sick too so I decided to cook. My phone went off. It was a message from Ana.

Ana: hey. I won't come home today. I'm staying over at a friends place since its Thanksgiving break. See you xo.

Me: alright be safe!!

Ana: tell Ken I said hi and tell him what I told you.

Me: alright.

I put my phone down and start cooking pancakes for breakfast. Honestly I didn't know how to so I just tried to wing it. About twenty minutes later I finally got the hand of stuff and Ken came downstairs.

"Morning princess."
"Stop calling me princess. You make it sound like we're married or something."
"What if we were?" He came closer to me and hugged me from the back.
"Oh shut up." I laughed and pushed him away.

I finished cooking and gave him some pancakes. I started think about when we were young and what Ken told me back then.

"Ken. I have a question." "What?" "When we were little, you said that I was gonna have to pay for what I did." "Oh you do." "How?" He puts on a naughty smirk on his face and tells me how I owe him.

"I know Ana is not gonna be at home for the next 7 days. In those seven days, you have to sleep in the same bed as me, and do exactly what I say, you have to come to my college and pretend you're my girlfriend. It's simple, really."

My jaw dropped. "S-so you're using me?" "Yes, and in return you can use me."
My head felt like it was spinning. "Sorry, but I can't do that. I'm not your little action figure toys that you can throw away with when you're done." "Oh? So you rather be with Peyton?"

"That's not what I meant!"
He grabs me by my waist and pulls me in very close. My breasts are touching his chest, and I can feel his 'dongle' on my thighs.

"Misa, you're going to be very sorry if you don't listen to me. And if I were you, I would go upstairs were something nice, and come to my college with me."

"A-alright."

I go upstairs and wear a black dress with black flats. It came with a white belt so I put that around my waist and pinned my hair up a bit. I went back downstairs to greet Ken.

As soon as I came down, he smiled at me and I blushed.
"Ready to go?" He asked.
"Y-yea." He offered me his hand and I took it. As usual, it was quiet in the car until we reached his college. "I'm not really here to learn by the way, I'm here to pick up some friends. Come with me, it won't take too long." I got out and went with him.

Will his friends be all girl? Will I be trapped in hell for today? Oh god save me.

We went to the cafeteria and walked over to a pair of boys.

"alright guys, ready to go?" Ken smiled a smile I've never seen before. It made me blush. He looked amazing when he smiles. I suddenly remember the time I pecked his lips and turn bright red.

"Who's the lady?" The guy that says that is about to take my hip in his arms when suddenly Ken stops him. "Don't push the limits. She's mine."

"Woah, sorry Ken."

"Kyle always goes to far, I'm nick, nice to meet you ms....?" Nick puts his hand out for me and I take it and shake it. "Misa, the names Misa." I smile at his kindness.

"Misa," Ken takes my hand and intertwines it with his own. "This is Kyle, and nick." Kyle had blonde hair with brown laces and nick had brown hair. 

We go back in the car and Ken let's me ride shotgun. Thank you.

"So Ken," Kyle starts.
"How's Misa in bed." My eyes widen at the statement.

"Oh, she's amazing, right babe?"

Babe!? Oh hell no. "Stop the car."

"What?" Ken looks surprised.

"Stop the fucking car and let me out."

"What the hell Misa."

"Ken you took it too fucking far! I can't do this. Punish me if you want but I'm done." I storm out of the car. what the shit did I just say? It wasn't that bad? Why did I react like that?

These questions were going around my head, making me dizzy. I say down on a nearby curb and huddled with myself. I think about that night when Ken pinned me down forcefully and played with me like I was his toy.

"Im his cousin... Why would he do this with me?!" My eyes are filled with tears and I look up to see a blurry vision of somebody standing in a tuxedo holding their hand out. "Don't cry."

I wiped my tears.

"Nick!?" I was surprised.
"Yea- sorry."

"You're fine." I stand up and take his hand." "So I'm guessing you haven't slept with him..?"
"Well honestly, I've slept with him yea, but we haven't had sex or anything like that-"

Nick laughs. "Understandable." Ken is waiting in the car for you- let's go."

The night seemed to tense for me after we went home. Ken ordered pizza for me and him, and he apologized.

I changed into some shorts and a t-shirt as midnight was close. The doorbell rang. It was the pizza guy.

Ken was in the bathroom so I rushed downstairs and opened the door. I was shocked.

"K-Kris!?"

He looks up at me and smiles. "Misa! I missed you so much!" He puts the pizza down.
"Oh man, I thought I lost you forever! Please don't leave me again!"

He hugs me tighter and I hug him back.i thought I lost you too. I'm glad I found you at a time like this.