I smell a dirty....

Start from the beginning

"So did you know Ariana?" asked Normani confused.

Camila shook her head and said,"I met her on the day she died. I was with her when she died. I'm a social worker, and I already had a foster license, that's why I volunteered to have Ericka. The Jauregui's are staying with me anyway, so it makes no difference."

"Wait, what? The Jauregui's are staying with you?" asked Normani in surprise.

"Yeah, and Mila saved my life aunt Mani. She's pretty awesome." Ericka said giving Camila a small smile.

Normani looked at the teen confused and said, "I feel like I've missed a lot. I was only gone a week."

"If you'll come sit with us while Ericka visits Lauren, I can explain everything that happened." Camila said gently.

Normani nodded and said, "Okay. Can you tell these goons I'm not a terrorist and to let me in."

Camila chuckled, and looked at her sheepish security guards and said,"Your not in trouble guys, you did your job. Make sure Miss Kordei is on the approved list to see miss Jauregui. We'll be in the room, make sure no one else enters without being on the approved list."

The guards relaxed, and Camila ushered the two back in the room.

Once Normani saw Lauren, her eyes filled with tears, and everything suddenly felt so much more real.

"How did this happen?" asked Normani hoarsely as she walked towards Laurens bed slowly.

Camila gently told the story, from beginning to end, and Normani cried at the thought of her friends gunned down.

When Camila got to the part where she shot two of the gunman, Normani smirked tearfully. "A Badass huh? Yeah, you'd be perfect for Lo.." Normani said wistfully with a smile.

Camila blushed, and said,"I only actually hung out with her for a couple hours. But.... From what I saw of her, I liked her very much."

Normani smiled, and looked at her comatose friend, thinking when she woke up she would have a jewel on her hands. But then a sudden thought struck her, and it made her shiver.

"She is going to lose it when she wakes up and hears about Ariana..." Normani whispered sadly.

Camila looked at the sleeping woman, and remembered the smile she had given her best friend at the arcade and nodded her head in agreement.

"Yes she will.." Camila agreed quietly.

The two woman looked at each other mirroring thoughts invading their minds. Whenever Lauren woke up, she was going to be a force to be reckoned with.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Camila, Ericka and Normani walked into the mansion and felt the tension in the air. She couldn't figure out what went wrong while they were gone, but she knew she had to fix it.

She walked into the sitting room, and found many of the officers congregating around Agent Mahone angrily.

Camila felt her herself burn in anger at the fact that the agent entered her home against direct orders not to.

Normani and Ericka looked at the fuming Camila, and quickly moved away from the line of fire.

"What the hell are you doing in my home agent Mahone? I believe you were told not to come back." Camila boomed angrily.

Austin squared his shoulders and sneered at the brunette in frustration.

"I only came to warn these officers against being a part of your foster kid center. They already lost loved ones, and had their homes ransacked. Helping some lost causes aren't worth it." He said defensively, glaring at Camila.