leaving the hospital

Nik's pov

Octavia is getting discharged and she is staying till the baby is born. She said she had to let her family back home know so she was going to call them when she got home. I'm on my way to pick her up now. I feel bad that she lost 2 more children. I think she might give up on it. I hope she doesn't. I pulled up to the hospital and went and signed her out. I went to her room and she had cards and flowers from all of us. She throw the cards in her bag and I grabbed the flowers a nurse came in and got her in a wheelchair. They rolled her out and I put the flowers in the back seat on the floor than helped her get in the car. I got in the driver seat and drove to the house. We live at the compound now and Marcel lives in his loft. We got to the compound and Octavia was confused.

I don't want to go in there Niklaus. Take me to the plantation. She demanded and I looked at her and she had sadness in her eyes.

Love we live here. Marcel lives in the loft. I said to her but she didn't say anything.

Fine if something happens to me I'm holding you responsible Niklaus. She said and I nodded okay. I got out and grabbed the flowers and her bag. I than went to her side and helped her out. We went inside and I put the flowers on the table and took her up the stairs. We got up and I took her to her room I set up for her before I picked her up. I got her to her bed and put her bag on the bed next to her.

Rest Octavia I'll be around the compound just call for me and I'll come okay. I said and she nodded okay.

Octavia's pov

Nik left the room and I put a privacy spell on my room for a little bit. I pulled out my phone and dialed Damon's number.

Hey Avi. How's your visit going.

Damon is everyone at the boarding house.

Yes why Avi?

Put me on speaker.

Okay your on speaker.

So the second I got here I was with Hayley finding out who blew up the Bayou but instead I got a sharp pain in my stomach. Marcel took me to the hospital and we'll I miscarried both my children.

Elena:Awe aunt Avi I'm so sorry. Come home so we can be with you.

I'm staying with nik, bekah, kol, Elijah and Hayley. till Hayley's baby is born.

Jer and Elena: No come home aunt Avi.

No Elena and jer I am doing this and your not going to stop me.

Bonnie: Elena and Jeremy she just lost her children let her do what she wants we will see her after Hayley has her baby.

Thanks Bon Bon. I'll Skype everyone soon okay. I'm going to get some rest love you all.

Everyone: We love you to Avi. I than hung up. I got out of bed and went and took a shower. I sat in the shower and cried. I stayed in the shower for an hour and just cried. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I throw on one of Damon's shirts after I put on my undergarments. I than went downstairs to the kitchen. I got some food out and started to cook. I was half done when Nik came in and scolded me for being out of bed.

Nik I'm fine stop babying me. I said to him and he playfully glared at me.

Where is everyone? I asked and he than told me and I flipped out.

What the bloody hell Niklaus you should have called me. I said to him and he had sadness in his eyes.

I will help you protect that baby girl with my life Niklaus. She doesn't deserve to die like mine did. No one and I mean no one will touch her. I said to him and he gave me a small smile.

There's the dimples I've been waitinv to see. I said and poked his dimples. I heard a giggle and saw Hayley. She came and hugged me and I hugged her back. I bent down and touched her stomach.

I won't let anyone hurt you baby girl. You or your mom. I said and I felt her kick. I smiled and got back up slowly. I felt dizzy so I held on the counter.

Nik blood bag. I mutter hold my self with the counter. He rushed to the fridge and rushed back. He was going to put a straw in it but I grabbed it from him and drained it in a second.

You okay Avi? They asked me and I smiled.

Yeah I just haven't had blood in four days. I said and they flipped out. So I than explained why and they calmed down. I finished cooking and gave some to Hayley.

How's the Bayou? I asked her and she explained it and I offered my help and she gladly took it. I went and got dressed. I offered cause I am a nurse I went to college and became a nurse so I know what's to do. I zoomed us here cause my car was here still. And I got to work.

Hayley's pov

Octavia zoomed us to the Bayou. Cause her car was still here cause yesterday we took mine. As soon as we got there she got to work. We heard yelling from pain. Oliver tried lifting the trailer but it was too heavy. Octavia zoomed to him and helped him as soon as he got her out. Oliver picked her up and Avi followed.

I need warm water and a towel. She demanded and he went and got them I went to her to help.

Did you trigger the wolf gene hun? She asked and she coughed a no.

Hayley put light pressure on her wound. What's you name love?

Anya. She coughed out. ( I don't remember the original name so I made my own.)

Okay Anya beautiful name. I'm going to use my magic to fix your wound. It will hurt for a couple of seconds okay. Avi said holding Anya's hand. She nodded okay. Oliver came back and gave her the stuff she asked for.

Okay I need to two to hold her down so she don't move much. She said and we nodded.

Okay Anya you ready? She asked and she nodded.

She dipped her hands in the water and place them on her wound. She started to chant and Anya started to scream in pain. Soon Avi was done. Anya stopped screaming.

Hayley clean her wound up and she should be good. She said than we heard a female scream now. Avi ran to her and she was holding a child.

Ma'am lay him down and prop his head up a little. When I tell you to breathe in his mouth you do it okay. Avi said and she nodded. They did CPR and he gasped awake.

She good at this. Oliver said to me and I smiled.

She's a nurse but never got a job for it. I said and he nodded I cleaned Anya's blood off the wound and Oliver took her to her cabin. By the time Octavia was done she had a smile on her face but blood all over her. She was stand by the car waiting. I got a picture of her all messy. I sent it to the others and said that's what helping looks like. A smile on her face is good to see now. They sent back a smile emoji. We left and she said she felt good helping. We went home and she went straight upstairs but a couple of vampires were making sure she was okay and she laughed about it too.