He Wanted Information (Lucifer x Reader)

You sat tied to a cold metal chair in what looks like abandoned warehouse. You squirmed. "Its no use" a gruff voice came from every direction. "Where am I?" You looked around as a man stepped from the shadows.

"Welcome to hell, my princess." You looked at the man's sandy blonde hair and tall muscular build, everything you liked down to the hooded eyelids.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you, too much. I want information, and as a reward... The best orgasm of your life." You gulp and nod.

"If you haven't guessed, I'm the one and only... Lucifer. Now, on to business. There was a recent 'meter shower' did anything seem... Different?" You thought for a moment before speaking. "It seemed as though there were more people in the towns."

Lucifer smiled, a sudden rush of pleasure rolled up from your entrance, stopping at you clitorous. A vibration sent through your body.

"Now, did Dean and Sam Winchester come to the aid of these new people?" You chewed your lip, you didn't know. "You waited too long.." A burning feeling replaces the vibration and you nearly scream.

You'd never spill but you loved pain, and this only made you more wet. "No, the Winchesters never showed. Sam was dying from what I heard and Dean was trying to save him."

Lucifer once again smiled. "Well that was easier than I thought. I guess you deserve your reward." He burning spots and you whimper. He snaps and you are free, but instead of sitting on a chair you were half naked on a bed.

Your eyes snap up to the now half naked Lucifer and his rock hard member. He was the biggest you ever seen.

You chewed your lip as he crawled on top of you, slowly trailing kisses up your body, stopping at your jaw. His kisses burnt but were sweet and gentle.

His hands slide up your stomach and over your breasts, he teases your nipples. His thumbs rubbing over them, his fingers gently rolling and tugging. You couldn't help but moan, you knee comes up, rubbing against his crotch. You got a moan out of those sweet lips.

He pins you to the bed in one movement, his lips go to your nipples, sucking, and nipping. His lips lightly pulling. You moan, but he stops, smirking up at you. You whimper and he gives the other nipple the same treatment. Moans roll off your tongue, your knee rubs faster and he moans against your breast.

He can't take it, he strips down quickly, only to remove your pants so slow. You wanted him now and this was only making it worse. You kick off your pants, your red lace thong now showing.

You blush as he hooks his finger into the side and slides them off, tossing them with his clothes. He climbs back between your legs, the head of his member teasing your entrance.

Your hips rock up, hoping that it would push him in. But he holds down your hips, continuing to tease your entrance. "P-please, just do it." You beg. He smirks and slowly pushes in. A moan cascades from your lips.

He grunts as he pushes in until he reaches the hilt. He pauses for a moment before pulling almost all the way out only to slam back in, hitting your g-spot. You practically scream in pleasure.

He pulls out, only to slam back in. He repeats this process, hitting your g-spot over and over. With this method you'd hit orgasm faster than you ever have. He grunts, his lips connecting with yours as he nips and kisses at your moans.

There's a burning in your stomach, an all too familiar feeling. "I-im so close." You stammer. "Me too, your so tight." His voice come s through gritted teeth. He was biting back his orgasm waiting for you to release.

He keeps slamming in and out, hitting your g-spot with each thrust. The burning in your stomach intensifies until you can't hold it. You shut your eyes as your body tenses with the most amazing orgasm you've ever had.

Your walls tightening around his sent him over the edge. He kept thrusting to ride out his release. Once finished , he looks down at you panting. His body wet with sweat. He smiles and collapses on the bed beside you.

You roll to face him and smile. "Thank you for the information." He says sleepily. You laugh and pull the covers over you both. His arm pulls you in and you cuddle until you fall asleep.