Chapter 3

//////////////////
Destiny P.O.V
//////////////////
As the sun rose on the 3rd day of Cram school I remembered I got to take the day off. Omg was I happy. I laid in bed and thought, humph, what should I do today? Then it came to me and I yelled out accidentally 

" I will go and visit Aimamon today!" I then quieted down realizing I shouted that. I was relived when I remembered I was the only one in that level of the dorms. 

I stood up and quickly got changed into a black jacket, black leggings and boots. Then tied my black and blue tie and walked out the door, my gun hidden under my jacket.

"Hey Aimamon!" I called out into the forest. Shortly after I saw my green haired brother hanging upside down in a tree staring at me with to expression. 

"Hey Des." He said, still expressionless. 

"Hey Aimamon, how've you been the pat few days?" I asked. "Oh not much, just killed a demon though." He spoke with no expression. 

"Okay... Anything from dad?" I asked hoping a bit that my father had told Aimamon to tell me something. 

"Nope." He said quickly. 

"Oh, okay" I sad with some sadness to my voice. "We'll see you around." I smiled and walked off.

Time skip: next day

As I walked into the cram school I noticed Yukio and Rin arguing about something, suddenly Rin slammed his hand on the desk and I swear I saw some blue flame flash away quickly from the impact. "No, I'm imagining things defiantly." I whispered to myself as I sat down.

Time skip: After class

As the bell rang for the end of class I walked out in the hallway and saw Rin walking. I ran up to him.

"Hey, um, Rin?" I asked when I caught up to him, I could tell he was a bit startled because he didn't see me catch up to him.

"Yeah?" He asked, turning his head to look at me.

"Who are your parents?" I asked, curious.

"Well, my mom died when I was born and my father was...uh." He rubbed the back of his head thinking about what he was going to say. " S-The old palladin, but he died" He said

"Oh, how did he die?" I asked, now very curious

"S-Satan killed him." He said as He breathed out.

"Oh...I'm sorry for your loss." I said, then I realized something, my father can tell me who the last demon at this school is. "Well I have to go now." I said with my very cheery voice as I walked off, excited about seeing my father.

I skipped along the road heading back up towards Memphisto's office since i was going to ask him if I could head back home quickly to speak too dad about something.

"Memphisto!" I screamed through the building hoping he would hear me without having to walk upstairs.

"Hey Destiny! Nice too see you again my dearest sister, what do you need?" He asked, appearing out of nowhere.

"Actually, I want to quickly head home and talk to dad about something. Please?"

"Um, whats this about, please tell me then I can decide." He said, obviously trying to make an ecuse for me not to go

"Its jut about school, Please?" I said really exaggerating the please.

"Fine, but only because you are my dearest sister and I care for you."

"Thank you so much!" I smiled as I spoke.

He then snapped his fingers and spoke then I was in front of a massive black obsidian castle on a cliff overlooking fiery forests. 

I Said something quietly under my breath and my outfit changed to a short Black cocktail dress with a thin blue belt, my shoes changed to black wedges and my makeup was done again to match my outfit.

I walked into the massive palace, it was dimly lit inside. 

One maid saw me "Lady Destiny!" she shrieked and quickly bowed, obviously not expecting to see me. "Please come with me, your father told me that if you were ever to come that I bring you instantly to his study."

I nodded and followed her and she walked at a quick pace towards my Father grand study.

She knocked a few times and the doors flew open, a black steam pouring out. She shrieked and stepped back, being a bit terrified.

I, On the other hand, was not scared and walked inside the dark room knowing who and what I was going to see. The doors slammed shut behind me  and the fog cleared. I saw a Very tall Black haired man standing behind a pure wood desk that had blue gold designs on it. He turned around, His fiery blue eyes looking down at me. He had 2 horns on his head, they didn't look bad but to a human they would be scared. The fire around the room reflected off him making it look like he was glowing a slight tinge of blue.

"Hello Father." i spoke without a hint of fear in my voice.

"Ah, Destiny. Memphisto told me you would be stopping by today." His raspy and deep voice boomed. "What do you need of me today?"

"I would like the answer to One question."

"Very well, I will answer the question but only one."

"I would like to know who is the Halfling going to the school I currently attend is." 

"Very well, You have a younger half brother going to the same school as you. The name he goes by is Rin Okumura." He said answering my question very nicely.

"Thank you very much Father." I speak with a small bow. " I will be on my way now. Goodbye." I quickly scutter out of the room and the same maid is standing there.

"Good evening miss, would you like a meal before you are off?" She asked very politely.

I shake my head no and walk out of the palace. Instantly appearing right in front of Memphisto.

"So what was the reason you visited Father Des?"

"I just needed to find out who the Halfling was, thats it."  I grin and walk off.

////////////////////////////

Next chapter will be out eventually cause i'm obviously not done with this story but i don't know how long until that is.

Stay C