Fight

I was at home watching TV. I waited Cameron to come home. He said he was going out with guys. I called Nash.
(N-Nash,Y/N)
Y/N-Hi Nash!
N-Wass up girl?
Y/N-Do you know where is Cam?
N-We were at some club and we went home at 10. Why?
Y/N-Well,he isn't home and I'm scared. It's 1 in the morning and I don't know where he is.
N-I'm really sorry but I don't know where he is,I will call him.
Y/N-Don't try. I called him 10 times but he's not answering.
N-text me when he comes home.Ok?
Y/N-yea,thank you Nash.Ily!
N-Ily2. Good night!
Y/N-night!
*end of call*

I still waited for Cam. I'm sick of this,is he cheating on me? I went to bedroom and as I walked I heard someone opening the door. I't was Cam. I texted Nash.

I was mad at Cam so I didn't want to talk to him. He saw me and camed close to me. "Hi beautiful!"he kissed me. I moved and went in bed. "I'm sorry I di-" "Are you cheating on me?" I asked. "Why would you think that?" he asked. "Becouse you didn't talked to me normaly 1 month Cam,you always go somewhere. You even didn't say you love me!" I was pissed. I turned around and didn't talk. "I'm sorry,It's just I'm stressed"now I can't stand him anymore. "YOU ARE ALWAYS FUCKING STRESSED,IF YOU ARE STRESSED YOU WOULD TALK TO ME! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE!" I got up and pulled my backpack. I put all I need. "Where are you going?" he asked. "Far from you" I was walking downstairs but then he took my hand and said "You'r not going anywhere."

Wass up guys? I love you so much,thank you for voting for my story. I really love you!!! I hope you like this and stay beautiful❤