Chapter 3 - Hello Again

Warning: this chapter gets really dark about half way through. Some harsh language will be used. 

Hermione

Hermione was walking down the hallway to her dorm. Her classes were over for the day, so she decided to go to to the dorm. It would be empty and she wanted to look at the model some more, so she would go to the common room.

She walked down one hallway alone, and was grabbed by four hands, and lifted off the ground. "What the...let go of me! You BASTAR-" but she was cut off by a cloth shoved over her nose and mouth, knocking her unconscious. The cloth was soaked in Sleeping Draught. 

She woke up an hour later on a bed of grass overlooking a cliff. Her arms were covered in bruises, her nose was bleeding, and one of her lower ribs could possibly be broken.

"Well looky here the mudblood woke up," called a voice.

"Shut up Malfoy," she replied.

Malfoy was looking down at her, with Crabbe and Goyle standing at either side of him. "Really, what are you gonna do? I can easily kill you, here and now."

"You three are all bastards that deserve to go to hell," she spat at them.

"Shut the fuck up! Crucio!" yelled Goyle.

She screamed in pain. "HELP MEEEE!!!!!!"

Loki

Loki couldn't watch this anymore. He had only been watching them for fifteen minutes, but hearing Hermione's scream was torturous. He grabbed his new jar of healing cream(putting it in his pocket), his 2 piece iron staff(which was a gift from Lady Sif from a few years ago), and ran to the Bifrost Bridge as fast as he could. He didn't even stop for Thor, who wanted to know where he was going and why he was running. When he got to the bridge, Heimdall stopped him.

"I assume you want to go to the mortal world to save your friend?" he asked.

"Yes! Hurry! Please!" Loki gasped. 

Heimdall stepped aside and Loki entered the telecharger.

He landed in the trees behind Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle. No one noticed the rainbow tube come from the sky. He watched through the trees. Crabbe and Goyle were holding Hermione over the edge of the cliff, and Malfoy was talking to her.

"You have no friends to help you, no wand to defend yourself, and no way chance of survival, do you bitch?"

Hermione made a weird high-pitched squeal, and Loki flinched. He then walked through the trees near the edge of the cliff. He lifted his pointer and middle finger, pointing them toward Malfoy, and jerked them back. Malfoy flew back, causing Crabbe and Goyle to look for the attacker. 

Malfoy got to his feet. "Who's there? My father will hear about this! Show yourself!"

Loki stepped out of the trees.

Hermione

"Who are you? You don't go to Hogwarts!" asked Crabbe. Hermione looked at the man, recognizing him from Fred and George's store.

"I am Loki, of Asgard," he said.