~35~

Cameron's POV

"Like what?" I ask, very tired.

"You and Bethany."

"What about us?"

"I know you picked Danielle up from the airport. But the rest of the world, including Bethany thinks it's your girlfriend." The person tells me.

"Are you serious? How did people hear that?" I ask, mad.

"The paparazzi saw you. It's all over the web. I get it. You were trying to help Nash with something. But you don't know something about Danielle."

"What's wrong with Danielle, Andrea?" I question.

"Danielle is friends with Will. (Nash's bro) Will is like in love with her. Danielle likes you though. You know how Kian is to you? Well, you've met Beth's Kian. Danielle tried to kill Beth, and worked with Kian to cause the accident. Kian and Danielle tried to break you two up so many times." Andrea explains.

"Are you kidding me?" I scream. The loudest I think I've ever screamed.

She shakes her head, "No. I'm not kidding. Nash doesn't know either. Beth made me swear to never tell anyone about her feud with Danielle. She thoughts people wouldn't believe her. That was before the accident..." She trails off.

"What about Beth? What do I do?" I ask.

"Why did you take Danielle to so many places today?" Andrea questions, kind of changing the subject.

"I don't know. I guess I wanted to get to know her a little." I shrug.

"Would you deny that she was attractive?"

My eyes pop out of my head. "Um. She was attractive, yes. But nothing compared to Beth." I admit to her.

"She doesn't know that. She thinks you don't like her. She thought you two would get back together. But now, she's thinking of dating someone that isn't you."

"No," I grit my teeth, "no. We are going to get back together. I assure you, we are going to fall in love again. And we are going to get married this time!"

"Cameron, she doesn't know how you feel!"

"What do I do?"

"That's up to you." She tells me, walking toward the door.

"Anything else to say?" I ask.

She turns and looks me in eye.

"You had someone who loved you unconditionally, treated you right, and wanted to be with you everyday, and then you threw that all away."