Shane

I woke startled as I heard banging at my door. Groggily, I got out of bed and opened the door. My annoying best friend stood in-front of me waving her hands madly.

"WHAT" I screamed grumpily. She held her hands up in defence.

"Whoah calm down Mr Grumpy future Alphie poo."

"Dont call me that Daisy." She pouted. 

"I will call you whatever I want Grumpy future Alphie poo." I grabbed her in my arms and started tickling her madly. She giggled uncontrollably.

"Stop.. STOP IT" She said between fits of giggles. I let her down and she punched me in the arm. I rubbed the place where she punched me. Damn that girl was strong.

"So any reason why you woke me up this early Daisy?" I asked.

"Nahh just thought it would annoy Mr Grumpy." She giggled and covered her mouth. I punched her in the arm. Brilliant my first lie in, in a month and it was ruined by Daisy my annoying yet funny best friend. I walked out of my room, realising that all I had on was boxers; I ran back inside to see Daisy Laughing uncontrollably.

"Omg I wish that I had recorded that." She snorted. I walked into my bathroom and grabbed a pair of loose navy jeans and a white t-shirt. I gelled up my dark brown hair in spikes and walked out of the bathroom. My belly rumbled.  I grabbed Daisy's hand as I walked out of the bathroom and dragged her downstairs towards the kitchen. The heavenly smell of pancakes wafted up my nostrils and I felt myself drooling. I walked into the kitchen with daisy and got us two pancakes each. What can I say we were very greedy. She wolfed hers down before I finished my first one.

"You okay there Daisy?"  She nodded her head.

"Shane?" I looked up from my plate and stared at Daisy who now had tears in her eyes. I rushed over to her.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Well we are both turning 17 in 2 hours and I mean. What happens if we don't find our mates?" Oh ye did I forget to mention that we both had the same birthday.

"Princess moo moo don't be saying stuff like that, of course you will find your mate." I said hugging her tightly.

"DON'T EVER CALL ME PRINCESS MOO MOO. You know I hate it." She screamed.

"Daisy I think you might have just woke up all of the pack house." I snorted. She put her hand over her mouth adorably. I love her. I know I love her. I pull back a little so I could see her face. I stroked the stray strands of blonde hair from her face and kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you like a sister you know Daisy. I swear down that you will find your mate and I can assure you that you will not be rejected." I pulled out of the hug and cracked my knuckles. She laughed again and I joined in until most of the pack house had trudged downstairs.

                                                     *************************************

" 5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY AND SHANE." The pack house cheered. I hugged Daisy and took out a birthday present from behind me. I passed it over to her and she ripped it open displaying a canon camera. She loved taking pictures. She grabbed me in a hug and kissed my cheek.

"I love you thank ...." She lifted her head up in the air as the most wonderful smell invaded my nostrils. The sweet smell of pine cones and Mint.  My wolf Dean howled in delight as my feet led me on my amazing journey to find my mate. I started running. I ran out of the pack house and then my Fathers best tracker mind-linked me. " Shane I  found a wolf at the edge of our boarder. She doesn't smell like a rogue but she defiantly isn't in a pack." I was running towards the boarder anyway and then I saw my tracker with a woman. A beautiful women. Her head snapped up towards me and our eyes met. MATE. My wolf screamed.  I ran over to her just as my Tracker Bane kicked her in the side. I shifted in mid air and stood in-front of her growling at him as a warning sign. He growled back and I snapped my teeth at his leg. He stood back in shock and bowed in submission.

"GET ME CLOTHES NOW BANE." I demanded through mind-link. He ran off behind a tree and brought back so clothes which he tossed in-front of me. I rand behind a bush, shifted and changed into the clothes.   I walked back out and over to the girl on the floor. She had luminous white hair with a tint of  purple in it. Her skin, a ghostly pale shimmered every time she moved. It was as if there was glitter all over her skin. And her eyes. She had the most piercing green eyes that seemed to shine all the time. She was wearing bearskin boots with fur around the top. she had a bearskin dress on that was short on her left side at her thigh and then grew longer until it touched her right knee. She had a paw tattoo on her forearm as well as a leather tribal band just above the tattoo. Also on her left wrist was a weaved leather bracelet. I helped her up and tingles spread up my arm that heated up my body.

"So what's your name?" I asked mesmerised?

"My name is Cynthia." 

*****************************************************************************************************

Hey guys what do you think of my first chapter.

I dunno. is it to short.

Im hungry hahahahah. like you need to know my life.

:( gotta do revision now Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee guyssssssssssssssssssssss

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx