Random Destiel Stories

So a couple weeks ago in English class, I finished my work early and thought, "Hey? Why not write some Destiel?" And thus, random story #1 was created. YAY.

***************************************************************************************************************

Taking a Break from Heaven

Dean Winchester heard a familiar flutter of wings and grinned, trying hard not to turn and face the angel that had just appeared in the passenger seat.

"Hello Dean."

"Hey Cas, how's it going up there?"

"It is.....going," he said, hesitantly.

Dean nodded, "So not that great, then?"

"It will take awhile before Heaven is restored to the way it used to be."

Dean smirked, "So you're taking a break?"

Dean receieved no answer and, stopping at a red light, began to turn his head to face Cas.....only to be met with a forceful pair of lips crashing into his.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, Dean knew he should pull away and watch for the light to turn green, but the urge to kiss the angel back took over and he grabbed Cas by the waist, pulling him closer and deepening the contact. Cas took no notice of the lights and started to run his hands threw Dean's hair. When the light turned green and the cars behind Dean began to honk their horns impatiently, he relucantly pulled away, feeling Castiel's warm breath on his face.

"Should get going....." he mumbled, detaching himself and moving away to finally start the car.

Castiel smiled, his face a little flustered and tie even more askew than normal, "That was an enjoyable break Dean. Thank you."

Dean snorted, "Yeah, well, it coulda been a lot mo-"

He cut himself off when he turned to find the angel gone. Dean went back to facing the road and shook his head.

"Friggin' angels."