part 14

MaryLynn's pov

On the tour bus we're relatively safe, but I keep searching for threats. Camryn must be kept safe. She's too important to the future. She can't fall in love with Hayes. Again.

Camryn's pov

"Do you want to go to a hula?" MaryLynn asked me, pointing to a stage filled with fire, and grass skirts. Who would do that?

"Sure." I say, "I don't know how they move their hips so fast!"

MaryLynn laughed and attempted to move her hips like a hula girl.

I Laughed so hard. She looked like a snake with an itch.

"Come on!" MaryLynn squeezed out between giggles.

I let her pull me towards the stage.

Hunter's pov

I knew she would be here. I thought to myself. Watching as MaryLynn cast anxious glances around the crowd while she clapped.

"Ve chan get zhe targot." Mr. Non whispered to me.

I shook my head. "I asked you to find her. I'll take care of the rest."

Mr. Non nodded. But didn't leave.

I sighed, and tossed Mr. Non a key to my brother's car.

"Your money is in the trunk. Whatever else you find in there you leave alone. If you don't. You will die."

Mr. Non's eyebrows raised, but he said nothing as he and his men left.

Finally. Camryn. Will. Be. MINE!

Remember. I'm not insane. I'm NOT.