Chapter 1

/////////////////
Destiny P.O.V
/////////////////

I was running around in my fathers Castle, talking with the demons that had become my friends and looking for my Sword. I ran downstairs and saw Aimamon standing in the castle doorway. "Hey Aimamon" I smiled and walked up to him, he didn't stand much taller than except a few inches he
smiles and waved "hey Des, your Demons are looking for you outside" he said. "Mkay" I walked outside to see my 2 Triple S demons "hey Guys. What do you need?" I asked but they didn't make a noise and I heard a faint and slightly annoying beeping noise.

I open my eyes and am laying in my bed. I use my black tail to hit the off button on my alarm and stand up out of bed and stretch. I mumble to myself "time to get ready for another crappy year." I quickly get changed into my
White top and ruby red skirt. I then put on my Black jacket and my black boots. I add my final accessory, a black and red loose tie. I glance over at my Demon slaying sword rested against the wall and grab it and sling it over my shoulder. As I grab the door knob I stop for a second and talk quietly "I can do this again, just don't freak out." As I finish speaking I walk out of the room and head to my first class.

I walked into an almost empty classroom. There were only 6 other people in the classroom but I didn't care. I sat down beside a black haired boy with blue eyes who sat near the front. "Hey" He was talking to me.  "Oh... Me?" I asked as I looked at him. He then nodded, he black hair moving a bit. "Hey, I'm Destiny" I smiled. "I'm Rin, nice too meet you" he responded pretty quickly, I was about to say something else but then the teacher walked in making everyone quiet down. He went on about the different types of exorcists and how you can become one of them. I sat back in my seat since I already knew about everything out teacher was talking about since I was already a trained exorcist. "Okay guys, I'm going to hand out these
Summoning papers so you can all try to summon a demon servant" the teacher said as he started handing out the small inch sized paper with a summoning circle on it. "Okay, starting at this side of the room we will try" I was going to be the last to summon my demons and I was glad. One after another people tried summoning but none succeeded. When it finally got to me I hit a super tiny button on each of my rings placed on my middle fingers with my fingers to the opposite sides. This caused 2 small spikes to poke out of them and I cut myself with the opposite arm at the same time and blood spewed out of my open wounds landing on the summoning papers. I chanted something in another language and my 2 triple S demons appeared in front of everyone. The teacher and students mouths dropped as they stared in disbelief of the demons that are rarely seen. Nobody else could hear but my demons kept asking why I summoned them and I apologized really quickly and quietly so nobody heard and they bowed and disappeared. I sat back down in my seat and everyone finally went back to class.

Time Skip: 1 hour

The bell for the end of class rang and I stand up and walk out of class. In the hallway I leaned against a wall. Rin walked out into the hallway and walked over too me. "So how did you summon those demons?"he asked with a very excited voice. "Umm" I thought to myself, he can't know about me. "I just kinda tried and it happened" I said on the spot not knowing how to actually respond. "Oh okay" he said, sounding disappointed. "Anyways I will see you tomorrow." He said walking off, I noticed his wrapped sword slung over his shoulder. I watched as he walked out of the hallway and I looked back at the elaborate designs on the walls, windows and floors. "Hey des" I hear a voice and look up seeing Aimaimon hanging upside down from the window sill. "Hey Aimamon" I say back to him and smile slightly. "So how was your first day back at school?" He asked. "Uh...fine I guess. It was all taming so I think I did good." I responded quickly not having to think of what I had to say. "Um... Aimamon? Are there any more demons at this school?" I asked, a bit suspicious. "Yes there is Des..." He jumped off the window and landed back on his feet. "There is one more demon in this school. Other than me, you and Memphisto, but I can't tell you who, Memphisto told me not too" he responded quickly and almost like he knew exactly what too say. "Pleeeeease?" I asked giving a puppy dog face.
"Nope, don't feel like fighting with Memphisto today" he responded, his hands on the back on his neck.
"Fineeee" I groaned back "I will see you tomorrow"
I walked off towards the exit door and outside. I walked back to a special dorm building on the top of true cross academy town, it's a luxury dorm only meant for the very rich and special people. I got back to my dorm and put my sword down and sat at my desk doing my homework for the day. I breezed through it quickly and opened my window and looked out at the setting sun. It was a beautiful view, overlooking the entire True cross academy Town. As the sun set shadows fell across the city and darkness fell. I was getting tired and decided to head to bed. As I am laying in bed I thought about home and hoped for a dream of my old house.

////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys.
I'm Hoping to get the next chapter out soon but I have a lot of school  And other things to worry about.
Also disclaimer I do not own
Ao no exorcist In any way.