Lapis Lazuli

"HEY, YOU, COME HERE!!" I screamed at the mysterious figure.

It looked at me with cold, yet solemn and soft eyes and curved towards me, arms out.

It's wings batted as it stood still right outside my window, and its face was low.

It looked like a woman...but it was still blue... And it's hair was a deep blue....I decided to stop wasting time and ask this...thing...why it was circling my house!

"HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING CIRCLING MY HOUSE EVERYDAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!?" I shouted.

It- she...looked up at me. She looked magical, her eyes were shining in the moonlight....WHAT AM I SAYING? THIS IS A TRESPASSER!

"Sorry...y-you just loooked so interesting.... Are you a gem?" She said, softly.

"I-I what? Wait, how do you know about gems?! Are you one?!" I said, angrily, but questioningly.

"Y-yeah, it's on my back..." She turned around to reveal a shiny, smooth blue gem in the shape of a water drop.

"Woah.." I touched it with two fingers.

"Mn...!" She shivered as I touched it. It was cold, and smooth.

"Hm..smooth texture.. What is your name?" I asked, studying her gem.

"L-Lapis...Lazuli."

Woah...she was a Lapis Lazuli!

"That is amazing! You fought with blue diamond, r-right!!?" I said, unbelievably.

"Yes...but we can't find her. I have given up hope after I got out of my m-mirror...." She said, choking on words.

"Mirror? Do you know Steven? Steven Universe?"

She gasped and stood straight.

"My beach summer fun buddy..!" She whispered.

"W-what?" I questioned.

She almost zoomed away, but I grabbed her hand before she could go. She then turned and stared at me, then the hand as her face turned crimson.

"W-what..?" She whispered looking down at the hand.

"I...I need more information. Would you be comfortable to stay the night.... P-Possibly... Maybe....ONLY IF YOU WANT TO, I WONT MAKE YO-"

"Sure."

I looked at her.

"O-okay.." I said as I pulled her in.

She lowered her wings and stepped inside.

"Thanks.." She said calmly.

Once she got in the house, her wings disappeared as water drops poofed all over.

"Sorry, it does that sometimes.." She said silently and sat down on a couch.

I went to go sit next to her, and before I sat down she spoke:

"I never knew there were more gems on Earth...o-of course other than the stupid...crystal gems....but not Steven. He is cool." She said, her voice dying down slowly.

"Y-you know the crystal clo-...gems?" I asked surprisingly.

"Y-yeah, again, I only like Steven. He showed me kindness and friendship like I haven't felt before." She said, lowering her face.

"H-hey, it's okay! I...I think we can find him. I know where he lives." I said, not wanting her to be upset.

"R-really!? That is wonderful! Can we go see him?" She asked, cheerfully.

"U-um..not now. It is too late." I said, stuttering like a complete idiot.

"Oh... Okay." She said pausing in between words.

Damn..she was awfully cute. I could just....no. I can't do that.

"T-thanks for letting me in your house, it's nicer than I expected." Lapis said, walking around, looking at some sculptures and artwork in my house.

"Yeah, n-no problem." I said, looking at her as she walked around.