Streetcat

Being a street cat is hard,of course a street cat is a cat that lives in the streets,anyways when I was 8 months,my mother let me hunt and take care of myself,the best part is that I get to go where ever I want but I might get lost though,I have 2 street cat friends,one was plain gray and the other was black and white. Also there both females,they didn't have names but I called the gray cat sneaky because she sneaks a lot and I called the Black and white cat midnight because when we walk at the night, I can barely see her,she blends in with the night. As a street cat,we have to hunt food for ourselves. When I was 9 months,my mother died because she got ran over by a car,also since my mother died I never saw my father again. I was so sad! Since my mother died and my father disappeared,I have to find a new spot to rest and gather up my food which is the hardest thing a street cat could ever done. Sneaky and midnight are neighbors because they found two gigantic boxes and found big space and also put there boxes next to each other. Sneaky found another gigantic box for me,I was so happy because I found shelter next to my best cat friends. Now life is easier again. But I also have enemies and they are big dogs, oh my paws!