Chapter 3

(Outfit for Factory Above)

I stared at Charlie and he stared back at me. I then began to giggle, it then began to bubble inside of me until I took the ticket and danced around the table.

Everyone besides Charlie was staring at me, I looked at them all.

"WE FOUND A GOLDEN TICKET!" I screeched, it was silent for 2.5 seconds. Then it was mayhem. Mother and Father were cheering and yelling, Grandpa Joe had gotten out of bed and was dancing. The other grandparents were sitting there clapping, or in Grandma Josephine's case. Daydreaming.

I handed the ticket to Grandpa Joe, "YIPPEE!" he yelled. I simply laughed,

"So, whose gonna take Charlie to the factory?" Mother asked, Charlie just chuckled.

"Sissy will, of course." I covered my mouth with my hand to prevent myself from screeching like a banshee. They all nodded in response, I jumped around some more.

We read the back of the ticket and saw that we had to be at the factory gates at 10:00 am sharp. On February 1st.

"That's tomorrow! Charlie! Comb your hair, and brush your teeth-" Grandpa Joe began,

"And get that mud off your pants!" Grandpa George finished for him.

I was too excited, I climbed upstairs to plan my outfit. I then realized I had nothing good to wear, so I took my stash of cash from behind my bed. 

I climbed down the stairs, and put my cash in my pocket. "I'm going into town! Be back soon!" I said, and walked out the door.

I got to town and poked around in a few shops. I finally got the outfit I needed and headed back home.

I stashed my bags through a hole in the roof that led to my bedroom. I walked inside and saw the time was 9:31 pm, I yawned unintentionally and climbed upstairs.  

Charlie was in bed but I knew he wasn't asleep, he can never sleep unless I'm in the same room as him.

I walked over and stroked his hair,

"Sissy?" he asked,

"Yes, Charlie?" I answered,

"Can you sing me the lullaby?" he said as he stared out the hole in the roof.

"Of course Charlie." I said, I cleared my throat.

"Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three. -I saw Charlie take a deep breath and close his eyes-

  Come with me

And you'll be
In a world of
Pure imagination
Take a look
And you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin
With a spin
Traveling in
The world of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy
Explanation

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanna change the world?
There's nothing
To it

There is no
Life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination
Living there
You'll be free
If you truly wish to be

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanna change the world?
There's nothing
To it

There is no
Life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination
Living there
You'll be free
If you truly
Wish to be.
"

I finished, I looked over at Charlie and he was fast asleep. I smiled and kissed the side of his head, before I got out of his bed and walked over to my bed, and got changed into my pajamas and sat down on my bed. I stared at Willy Wonka's factory, and sighed. Charlie actually gets to see the inside of the factory. I exhaled a very tranquil and relaxed breath, I lied down and drifted off into a place of beauty and peace.