Chapter 2! -Finding out

" how could she do that to us? I mean we dont need one we have you Jason! Your a goody two shoes anyways! " Justin said while pacing around my room. Honestly I dont know why hes still ranting about it its not like he can change moms mind , shes already gone for the summer.

*** Recap***

" Boys you are having a babysitter while im gone this summer." my mom said

" mom thats a good ide-" Of course Justin just had to cut me off again" wait what hold up! Mom We do NOT need a babysitter! we are 16 i think we can look after our selfs"

" yeah I know you can look after your self its just you Justin Drew Bieber are Not respoisble at all , knowing you , you would probably burn down this house by the time i get back home!"

***End of Recap***

"What time did she say the babysitter would be here?" Justin asked yet another question.

" about 3:oo and its.." i said while grapping my iphone out of my pocket while continuing " 2:55 . so she will be here in 5 minutes."

" I bet you the babysitters like 70" Justin said while looking out my window. See now Justin hes nice to me when his friends arnt around. But when his friends are here , I might as well put a bathroom and fridge in my room cause im in here so much. Justin was about to make another comment about how old or how the babysitter looked but got cut off by the door bell ringing.

" you want me to get that ?" i asked knowings the answer already.

" yeah i'll be down in a minute." He said while walking off into his room.

the door bell rang again , cant they hold on a minute? i guess not cause the door bell rang again. " COMING!" I yelled while jumping off the last step of the stairs. I quickly opend the door eager to find out who the babysitter was. There standing at the door was the most beautiful girl i have ever saw.

"H-Heyy" damnit I studdered.

"hey you must be Justin!" she thinks im Justin? i laughed a little and she looked at me weirdly. Speak of the devil Justin walked down the stairs and stood by me checking this girl out. wow Justin already , you haven't even been here for 5 minutes and your already checking her out.

" No im Jason , Jason McCann , and thats my twin Brother Justin Bieber." i said while pointing at Justin.

" well im sorry for mixing your names up. Hello my Name is Anabella but you can call me Ana , Anny , or Bella. And im your Babysitter." Holy shit Shes our Babysitter?! Thats awesome.