10. Truth or dare

Start from the beginning

And I just came up with a brilliant idea. Tonight, at the party, I'll ask Karlie if Cara used to be like this with her friends. Just like Cara asked who I really was. We'll see if she is just as innocent as I am.

So after the dinner, we dressed up and drove to Karlie's house. And I can tell you this, it wasn't just us. It was people everywhere! It was almost worse than my first school day. I guess people had heard about the party and went even if they don't even know Karlie. So we went inside and found Karlie.

"Hey!" I tried to say louder than the music. "Many people here!"

"I know! I don't know who invited them!" Karlie answered innocent.

"I need to talk to you private!" I said and dragged her from Cara to the toilet and locked us in.

"What's up?" she asked casually.

"I just have to ask you one thing. I was wondering if Cara is acting like this with her friends too." I said.

"How do you mean? Do you mean like how she always hugs you and cuddles with you and flirt with you?"

"Yes"

"Uhm... She is in fact flirting with everyone, but she's not doing what she does with you to everyone. Except with Harry, she acted like that when they were dating. And except Selena. They were acting like that when they were dating too." she explained.

"So she just acts like this with the one she's dating?" I asked curious.

Silence.

"Karlie?" I asked impatient.

"Okay, yes. I don't know why she acts like this to you when you're not even dating." I could clearly hear that she lied.

"Karlie, I can hear that you know EXACTLY why" I said serious and walked closer to her to give her a little sense of threat.

"No" she just said.

"Yes you do!"

"I have to go and talk to Selena. See ya!" she said and ran out of the toilet.

What the hell just happened?

I went out of the toilet and felt a hand grabbing me. I looked up and saw Cara leading me somewhere. And when she let go of me, we were in Karlie's room. Everyone were there, Harry, Selena, Gigi, Taylor, Niall and all the other ones.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We're playing truth or dare" Cara explained.

I saw Karlie sitting next to Harry, almost right in front of me. I gave her a death stare and the looked at Selena who explained the rules.

"So if you don't answer the question or don't do the dare, you will have to pay 20 bucks to the one who asked you or dared you." Selena said.

Everyone agreed and the game was on.

"Truth or dare" Niall asked Cara.

"Dare"

"I dare you to nibble Kendall's ear lobe" Niall continued.

My eyes almost popped out when I heard my name.

Cara just leaned over to my ear and did it. I started blush like a freak! I will never forget that feeling though.

"You like it?" Cara whispered in my ear and smirked.

She was teasing me.

"Maybe" I just said trying not to blush more.

"Okay, truth or dare?" Cara asked Karlie.

"Truth"

"Who was your first kiss?" Cara asked and smirked.

Awkward silence.

"C'mon Karlie! Tell us! Tell us or pay!" Everyone said impatient.

She sighed and looked at Cara.

"Cara" she said.Everyone gasped by surprise. I bet I was the loudest one.

"WHAT!?" everyone just screamed.

Cara just laughed.

"Well if everyone wants to know, I was teaching her how to kiss." Cara just said without any signs of being emarrassed.

"Why did you ask her if you knew?" Selena asked.

"Because I thought it was funny!" Cara defended herself.

"Okay okay whatever just... Truth or dare Kylie" Karlie continued.

"Truth"

"Who was your first kiss"

I knew this one so I didn't really listen. Until Kylie asked Cara Truth or dare.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare" Cara said like she wasn't afraid of anything.

"I dare you to kiss Kendall"

Again, I thought my eyes popped out when I heard my name.

I looked at Cara with a questioning expression. Was she gonna do it? I actually hope so.

"Cara, do it" Karlie said.

Cara just sat there and thought.

"Oh my god Cara, just do it or pay!" Niall said.

Cara took out 20 bucks from her jacket and handed it to Kylie.

"I'm tired, I think I'm going home. See ya home, Ken" she said and walked out of the room.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED!? She really didn't want to kiss me! Why!? Because of what I've heard, she has like kissed everyone at school, but she can't kiss me!? She can't kiss me, but she has like nibbled my ear lobe!? We are sleeping in the same bed! What the hell!?

I just felt so humiliated. I don't know if I have ever been so hurt by anyone before.

I looked at Kylie and I almost cried. She just looked at me with a 'I didn't know that would happen' look on her face.

"I'm tired too" I managed to say without crying and stormed out. I heard Kylie coming after me too.

I went to my car and sat there and tried to calm myself. I let one or two tears fall down, but nothing more. Kylie came into the car and sat next to me.

"Kendall I'm sorry. I thought that I could help you get her. I didn't know." she said and hugged me.

I hugged her back and told her I didn't want to go home if Cara was there. She said it was okay. So I stayed at the party, and I actually managed to not cry. But I just sat at a chair in the kitchen and couldn't think of anything else than Cara. I saw how Kylie talked to Karlie with a concerned look on her face. Karlie was nodding like she agreed with Kylie. Then I saw how Karlie took her phone out of her pocket and had a discussion with someone on the phone.

I wonder who it was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------