Poor baby ash chapter:19

Remember every picture I put on the chapter its what you imagine

Prompt:can you do one where Ashton is having trouble using his nappy so Daddy Like helps him😄
------------
Ashton: headspace of 1 year old

Luke:daddy

Luke POV

Ashton and i have bee doing age play for a week and I'm trying to get Ashton used to using his nappy. He's used to the bottles ,dummies and all others but the nappies." wake up baby" i cooed as i rubbed his tummy."da-da" he whimpered. I picked him up and brought him downstairs for breakfast. After some breakfst I place little Ash in his playpen while i go talk to our manager if we have anything to do today.

Ashton POV

I was playing with my turtle when i suddenly felt my stomach hurt really bad."DADDDDDDY!!!" i shouted.

Luke POV

I heard the cries and screams of my little baby from the kitchen so i decided to go check what's wrong with him.  I saw him gripping the bars to the play pen with tears rolling down his eyes. "awe baby what's the matter" i cooed."sweepy" he said rubbing his eyes. I picked him up and set him on my hip. I walked upstairs and into my room. I placed little Ash under the covers of my bed and as he fell asleep I went beside him and slept as well.

2 HOURS LATER..

I woke up to Ash poking my cheek gently."hey baby what do you want?" I asked."huwrts" he whimpered looking up at me with his puppy eyes (picture above)."aww baby I think a nice movie and baba will help you ok" I said picking him up. I walked down the stairs ,prepared a bottle and sat on the couch with a little Ash drinking his baba. As his eyes were glued to the movie I placed my hand carefully on his sensitive spot and pressed lightly."are you finished baby?" I asked."mhm" he replied. After a quick change we cuddled and went to bed.