[~Chapter 6~]

Taurtis P.O.V

After searching for about 10 minutes, no sign of Sam, I went back to class "no sign?" "no sign of him" "I'LL GO FIND HIM" Rowan walked out of class. "ok class today we will-" Okami was interrupted of screams and loud noises, everyone ran to the 3rd floor of the building to see Rowan dragging Sam out of the door way that enters to the roof, my heart sunk wondering why was Sam on the rood...what made him want to go up there?. "Sam are you okay?!" Chan asked "I'm fine" he sounded so down, his voice so low and dark "that's good to hear!". Once the bell ringed to go to lunch Sam face looked pale like he was sick even worse "you okay buddy?" "ya I'm fine" "you sure? we can go home now" "that sounds like a good idea, I'll see you-" "your not leaving alone" "you cant leave Chan, you did yesterday and look what happened" "why does it matter to you?!" "BECAUSE TAURTIS I-..." he went silent and tears started streaming down from his face, I tried to hold him for a hug but he pushed me away "Sam what's wrong..." "nothing just please...give me time alone..I'm sorry for being rude..I.." "Sam.." before a blink of an eye, Sam ran out the school building..Sam.

Sam P.O.V

Once I arrived home I just ran to the room and layed down putting a pillow on my face...I almost told Taurtis I loved him..stupid, stupid, STUPID! why cant I have the confidence to actually tell him how I feel, and maybe he'll finally see that I love him more than Chan ever will...but that will never happen because I'm me, he's Taurtis..he's not interested into his bestfriend who cant get his shit together because im worthless.
I awake to loud gamecrab noises, I saw the time and it was 6pm, I walked downstairs to see Taurtis playing gamecrab "morning" "hey...Taurtis I-" "don't say it, its ok I forgive you" I smiled and sat next to him "you hungry?" "yes" he put his hand on my forehead "your really hot, here you go take a hot bath and I'll bring back noodles from the shop" "ok..can you get the number 2 with extra carrots" "sure thing, be right back" I went to the bathroom and started a bath. Once I finished my bath I walked out just in a towel and saw Taurtis come in the house at the same time, he turned and we both stood there for awhile than he smirked "nice bunny~" my face went hot red "shush" "hehe hurry and change so we can eat" "ok~!".

((((I know this chapter really sucked and really short, I got sick badly these passed few days so my brain been dead to even write, I literally wrote 4 drafts and threw them away because I thought they sucked lol...anyways thank you for baring with me with this awful chapter ^^" hope I will get better and write a longer chapter for you guys c: <3 lots of love!))))