Chapter 1 Cipher's Choice

'In a town that use to be famous for its mysterious,is now in the hands of the ever mean and greedy Bill Cipher....He never really cared about anyone besides himself and left the poorer part of his kingdom hungry. What made for his cold heart was that he was really good looking. All the people that have ever seen him gasp at how handsome he is, (Even some men as well...) But  he needs a child so that they can inherent  his throne, So Bill is having a Ball and one women from each house hold have to come, now lets go to Mabel and Dipper now 13 year old twins who live in the poorer part of town with their Great uncle's'

Mabel came running in the little shack they owned with a filer she saw on a tree. "Guys, Guys look!" She shouted. Both their uncles and her brother came to see what she was shouting about. 

"King Cipher is having a ball to decide on a bride!" She said. All three of them blinked, "So hes finally gonna settle down for once that doesn't seem like him..." Ford said and Stan and Dipper nodded. 

"Yeah but, it says one women from each household has to come." All three of them went pale. 

"NO way! your not going!" Stan yelled. "But I have to, king's orders." Mabel said sadly. 

Dipper stood up, "Wait! what if, I go?" Dipper said. Mabel looked up at him in shock, Ford and Stan looked at each other then at Dipper. 

"Fine, Dipper you can go in her place, just stay hidden the whole understand?" Ford said while Stan crossed his arm and grumbled. 

Dipper nodded and looked at Mabel, "So when is the dance anyways?" Mabel looked down at the filer and she said, "I-its tonight! Dipper its in a few hours what do we do!" Ford put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry we'll think of something, now Mabel go get an old dress you don't wear anymore." Mabel nodded and went upstairs

~With Cipher~ 

Cipher was getting ready for the ball himself, he hated the idea of settling down, but he has to do this in order for the royal line to keep going so, Cipher breathed, and put hid eyepatch on when a servant opened his door. 

"What is it?" He grumbled, "U-um the guests are starting to arrive sir" The servant said shaking a bit. He rolled his eye and walked past the servant and walked near his grand staircase, where down below several girls started to show up.

The ball room was black and gold his two favorite colors the floors were black, the curtains were black with gold outlining, and the door was gold, the staircase was gold as well. 

He forced himself to smile and said, "Welcome ladies!" he shouted 

~With Dipper~

Dipper was just dropped off by Ford and Mabel Stan didn't want to come, but Mabel wanted to see Cipher's castle up close. He was wearing an old pale blue dress, that's still in good shape that Mabel doesn't wear anymore. Mabel put his hair into a small ponytail and added a touch of makeup so he could look more feminine. Even though himself alone he was pretty feminine already. When he walked in, so many girls were all dressed in their finest trying to impress the King, Dipper saw Pacifica Northwest, her family was the richest not including the King of course. 

She had on a long dark purple dress, She saw Dipper and walked over to him. She had become good friends with Mabel and Dipper over the years and was their lifeline when they starving or were way behind on taxes. she whispered to him, "What are you doing here?" Dipper gulped.

"Well i sorta took Mabel's place so she wouldn't have to go..." He whispered. She smiled, "The relationship you two have is sweet, but weird at the same time." Just then the king arrived 

"Welcome Ladies! to my ball please enjoy yourselves!" He said as walked down where the bottom of the staircase were swarming with girls already. 

Pacifica rolled her eyes at them and looked at Dipper, "Wanna go get some refreshments?" She asked, Dipper nodded following her.   

~Bill pov~

I ordered all the girls that were swarming me to go away and that I'll have time for each one of them. I sighed, seeing that most of them are annoying. I then look over and see something that took my breath away....

A/n: Well here's the story like I promised! anyway...I hope you all enjoyed it!~ until then bye bye!~