ELENA?

I wake up in a very oceanic atmosphere. Every corner of the room is fully designed. It won't be a perfect room if it isn't poured by the color of the ocean. My favorite color. Blue.

"Finally. You're awake my princess. "

I travel my eyes to the entrance side of the room. And there I see a vision of a guy whom I'm not expecting to do this all holy crap on me holding a food tray towards my direction.

"I bet you're hungry because you'd been sleeping since 5 pm and you just woke up this 8. So here, eat this. "
He said lifting the tray a little bit higher.

"you stupid bastard! Get me outta here! I'm going home! JONATHAN! "

"Oooops. Not too harsh my princess. I'm trying very hard not to do that again. And by the way, I already killed the man who hurt you so don't worry he won't hurt you again. "

He said with an assuring aura of him.

"I don't like here Jonathan so let me get out of here! "

"don't you like your new room? It's all designed with blue. It's your favorite color right? I made it just for you. Cause I love you so much. So here, I made dinner for you."

I look at the food tray. It has a pumpkin design on it. I just give him a glare and look away.

".....well it has a pumpkin on it because today is Halloween day. So, if you don't want it I can let somebody change it for you."
He added.

Later in that very words of him when I figure out a hint.

"no. No. It's okay. Well sorry for the attitude a while ago. I didn't mean that..... "

"well it's okay. I understand. "

"About what you said a while ago, how many are we in the house? "
I asked gently.

"I have 3 men outside and the 2 of us. So we're five in my place. Why? "

"No. I-I mean nothing. "

So that's it. I can easily accomplish my plan.
Do you really think that I can do this to my best friend? Of course no. But this Nate in front of me is really new. There's something in him that I can't really imagine. How I wish this is just a stupid dream and later on I will wake up. But even if I slap myself again and again, reality will always be reality. This. Is.not.a.dream. this is another set of reality.

"okay, I'll go ahead
Make sure you'll eat your food alright? "
He lectures me like how my mother does.

Speaking of mother, I really missed her. And I also really missed my younger brother Elliot. How I wish they're fine.

I feel Jonathan left the room already. I smirked as I hear the door didn't clicked.. So it all means that he didn't lock the door.

"stupid Jonathan. Tricky me. "

And with that I left a smirk. Exactly how could he be so stupid leaving a door unlocked?

I take a deep breath and slowly get out of the bed. I then turn the door knob enough for me to see whose outside.
When I find out that those 3 men that he was referring to a while ago is there outside surrounding the whole room, my first plan in escaping through the door is abolish. And now, instead of escaping using the door it is changed into escaping through the window.

The window. Yeah it is. It is very wide open for me to fit in. I let out a smirk.

This is going to be fun.

I take a deep breath as I finally jump out of the window. I run and run until I find myself in the middle of the forest......

[LUCAS P.O.V]