I Feel So "Gwaaah!"

Fluffy KageHina one shot! Hope you enjoy! I own none of these characters and anything from "Haikyuu!". (*^▽^)/★*☆♪

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The volleyball team had just finished up practice for the day, their bodies tired and drenched with sweat. After some final words from Sawamura and Sugawara, the team separated to get ready to go home.

Hinata smiled as he stared down at his hand, savoring the feeling of spiking the volleyball. He adored the feeling. He adored being on the volleyball team. He adored one teammate in particular for quite some time. He felt shades of pink rise onto his cheeks. He adored Kageyama.

"Hey. Dumbass. Are we going to leave or not?" Kageyama said as he poked Hinata's head, snapping him out of his thoughts. His head snapped upwards, his blush worsening at the sight of his face.

"Y-yeah I'm c-c-coming.." Hinata stammered trying to calm himself. Kageyama glared down at him for a moment at his weird behavior, but brushed it off and turned to walk to the door.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hinata and Kageyama where making their way back to their homes together. Hinata's hands shook as he held onto the bars of his bicycle. Kageyama, getting quite irritated with his friend's odd behavior finally spoke up.

"Alright Hinata. You've been acting weird ever since practice ended. Are you feeling ok?" He asked as he looked down at the nervous wreck before him. Hinata looked away as he started to quickly form another wild blush.

"Y-yeah! I'm totally fine! Why do you ask?" He said trying to be as cool as possible. Sadly for him, Kageyama saw right through him. Hinata sighed in defeat.

"Ok ok fine... I just...I don't know! Today I was thinking about how great it felt to be on the court and play! When I hit the ball like bam! And when we do our quicks like woosh! And I get into the moment like kapow! Then I started thinking about how I loved being with everyone on the team...and I started to think about you.." Hinata looked down in embarrassment.

"You were thinking of me..?" Kageyama's eyebrows lifted in surprise, a light pink dusted his cheeks.

"Y-yeah, I was. Kageyama...when I thought of you, I realized that..well.. You just... You make me feel gwaaah!!" Hinata said as he puffed out his cheeks and stomped his feet on the ground. Kageyama stared in confusion.

"Gwaaah...?" He said, furrowing his eyebrows. He watched as Hinata stomped around trying to say what he wanted to say to Kageyama correctly.

"Yes gwaaah! I feel so gwaaah when I'm around you! I feel all light headed, I get this weird feeling in my chest like I'm going to explode or something! I don't know what to call it, so it's gwaaah!" Hinata exclaimed as he crossed his arms and looked up at Kageyama.

Blue eyes met with brown, their gazes locked. Kageyama was finally able to understand what Hinata meant by "gwaaah". Without hesitation, Hinata put his hands on Kageyama's cheeks and pulled his face forward, their foreheads touching, breath colliding.

"Do you understand now, Kageyama?" Hinata whispered to him, staring with hopeful eyes. Kageyama smiled, grabbing the smaller boy's hand off his cheek and intertwined Hinata's fingers with his own.

"Dumbass. Just say you like me next time." Kageyama smirked as he leaned in, planting a kiss on Hinata's small, soft lips. Hinata's eyes widened in shock and surprise, but he quickly melted into the kiss, savoring the moment he was having with the one he loved so very dearly.

Kageyama pulled away to Hinata's disappointment, but quickly wrapped his arms around him, placing his head onto his orange hair, stroking the spiky locks lightly. Hinata buried his face into Kageyama's chest, clutching onto his jacket. Kageyama kissed his head as he whispered,

"I feel gwaaah about you too."