Morning wake

Emma POV
I woke up with my handsome husband he is a perfect shade of brown and plump lips its to die for. It was time for him to go to work i decided to wake him up. I usually wake him up by shaking him but this time I had a different thing in mind. He was laying down on his back I decided to kiss him passionately he still didn't wake up so I decided to do a little more work I went down to his little friend I slowly slid down his boxers. And started to tease him I kissed the tip." Mmmmm" I heard him say so I decided to go deeper he groans more. I looked up and I saw him wide awake.

Chris POV
I swear I felt something warm on my " friend" then I shot up a look to see my beautiful wife trying to start something she couldn't finish

Emma POV
Chris quickly got up and threw me on the bed I swear I was so wet the way he looked at me. He then said " I am going to make you cum so hard and make her cry"💦. He ripped my booty shorts and slid down my panties. I softly moaned " mmm". Without no warning he sticked 2 fingers into me I quickly bit my lips because it was still 6am.
Chris POV
I don't know why Emma is not making any sounds. She usually screams at the top of her lungs.So I decided to flick my tongue on her clit and keep pumping her. That's when she started making movements and started to moan softly.
EmmaPOV
I think Chris started to realize that I wasn't reacting so he decided to pump faster and flicking his tongue on my clit. I couldn't take it no more I had to moan. Ahhhhh..... Chris. " u like that baby"I heard him say.Yessss I I moaned. Then I felt a knot in my stomach. Chris immma C-U-M. That's when he pulled out. Then he came up and un hooked my bra. He grabbed it and started sucking my boobs. Mm mm... Yes I moaned. He then slid his 11- inch friend in me as i screamed. He went deeper . "Right there baby right there" I moaned. " baby you're so tight" Chris groans.
I felt a knot in my stomach I was about to cum.
"B-A-B-Y I'm about too...... Ahhhh". I cummed before finishing my sentence. It wasn't long till Chris climaxed he groaned so loud that filled the whole entire room. " baby did you love that" Chris asked, it took me awhile to answer "IT WAS AWESOME" he chuckled and went to the bathroom while I recover😅.

Hopped you like this chapter I'm not good in dirty imagines so accept it the way it is taking request guys the more ill write😎👌🏽🍉👑