Chapter Seven

They looked at me like I was an alien.
"W-What did you say?"asked Libby.
"I said hi" I replied.
"OH MY GOSH YOU TALKED" yelled Libby.
"Yep, I got annoyed by the fact that I can't talk to you guys so I decided to start talking."
"Yesss, I can communicate with you now!" Said Jaden.
"Yay!" Yelled Luke

Once were done we start walking to our lockers.
"So I saw that you got a new truck" says Amy
"Yep, I got it for my birthday even though it's not until Friday."
"Wow, my voice sounds wierd."
"Cool" says Myles.

I open my locker, get my books and head to my first period with Libby.
"POP QUIZ!!!!" Yells Mrs. Johnson.
We all flinch then groan. Libby and I literally growl.
We all get out our pencils while Mrs. Johnson passes out the test.
"Hey, do you have a pencil?" Asks Lib.
"Ye.... "MRS. DELANO ARE YOU TALKING DURING A TEST?!?!?. Yells the devil (aka Mrs. Johnson).
"Uh.... " DETENTION FOR YOU AFTER SCHOOL!!" She yells.
"Mrs. Johnson, I was just asking Beth for a pencil and she was answering." Defended Libby.
"Very we'll then, detention for you too."
"Today after school" says Mrs. Devil.
"Mrs. Jo...... " "Mkmm, would you like it to be a week"
"No ma'am" she replies.

"I can't believe Mrs. Johnson gave you detention for asking for a pencil" says Amy.
"Yep" I say.
I take out my iphone 6s and start texting Jaden and Libby
So, I want you guys to come over to my house on Friday night. Bring everybody. We're going to have a sleepover to celebrate my birthday. I text.
Send >>>>>>
Okay I'll come and I'll bring Jaden and Amy. Replies Libby.
I just realized that the gang hasn't ever been over to my house. I text
Send>>>>>
Yep, I'll see you after school in detention. She replies.
K, see ya! I reply.
Send>>>>>

Riiinnngggg
Yay bell, wait I have detention. Growl.

I walk to the detention room. I enter to see that the room is empty except for Libby and some other weird looking goth kid. Oh yeah and Mr. Worner is running detention. He is the oldest teacher in the school. What is it with schools and putting the oldest teacher in charge of detention. We all know that they end up falling asleep.

"Hi, Lib." I whisper to Libby.
"Hey" she replies.
"I'm just gonna fall asleep until the end of detention." I say
"Meeeee toooooo." She says yawning.

Before I know it I'm asleep. After it seems like forever, Lib wakes me up from my beauty sleep and tells me detention is over. I grab my backpack and we head towards B lot.
"See you tommorow!" Lib yells from her car.
"K, bye" I yell back.
I climb into my baby (truck) and drive off towards my home sweet home.

Thursday has passed and now it's Friday
(Next chapter)
________________________

Hello people of this planet we call Earth.

I have no life. The only things I do is wattpad, look up humorus harry potter pins on Pinterest and hang with my bestie, AVATARGEEK or MISSLOUFOX. She had two accounts. FOLLOW HER NOW!!!!!

Anyways, thank you for all of my viewers. Hope your liking what you are reading. Don't be a silent reader. COMMENT!!!!

Please follow me.

Also have a great Thanksgiving.
I also probably won't be updating a lot as I said in one of my previous chapters. I won't have a wifi most of the time.
(It's pronounced: (wii-fee) )

Okay now go back to your lives and live.
Come back to wattpad world when I update or when anybody else update.

Okay I'm gonna stop typing and let you people of earth go back to what you were doing.

Byeeeeeeee
Happy Thanksgiving

JellybeanCookiez
(Beth)

P.S. I'm socially awkward and if you follow me you will become a part of the Nacho Squad.