Chapter 49

Pitch's P.O.V
Elsa looked so happy in Jack's arm along with the other couples. I felt so akrward cause I was here by myself by the wall blend in. But that's when I saw her. Black hair, brown eyes, pale skin and she was walking towards me.

" Hi I'm Terra." She begins."Are you Pitch?" I nod. " Oh great I've been dying to meet you formally. I always wanted to talk to you but i was too shy and i uh I'm rambling aren't I?"She giggles i smile for the first time ever from a girl i smile. We tutn back looking at the dance floor.

" She's so beautiful." Terra stated.

" Yea she is and she looks so happy." I smile while Jack and Elsa dance.

" I never been truly happy at all before even while I was being evil i mean looking back it never made me happy i don't know why i did what i did i guess it's because everyone was so happy except me i felt that to them my happiness does matter to them." I explained my voice cracking with every word i say i turn away wiping a few stray tears. When i felt a delicate hand on my shoulder.

" It matters to me." Terra says sincerely looking into my eyes.

"Terra you came. " Elsa squealed.

" Of course I did i wouldn't miss my cousin's wedding for the world" Terra hugged her wait cousin did she say cousin.

" So Pitch i see you've met my cousin Terra." She winked, oh she set us up it must be a Cupid thing.

" Yeah." I mouthed 'thank you' to her

"Getting along great right well i better go find my husband." She smiles.

" Congratulations Elsa." We say in unison.

" Yep I was right." She says and walks away.

A/N How do you like my ship name for them Perra i like this chapter what about you two and don't worry we'll have more Jelsa and Perra chapters