Chapter 3

??? Pov

"We have gotten the soul of the girl, master" my minion said

"Good, bring her here"

"Yes master" 

With that he disappeared into the night.

Ai's Pov

My head is killing me. I don't feel like getting up so I kept my eyes close and waited.I heard some noise coming closers to me.

"Is that her" I think it was a female voice, and my first reaction is to keep my eye's closed and not to open it.

"Yeah, thats her" It was a male this time.

"She looks pretty"

"And weak, why did her highness pick her."

What are they talking about who is this highness and what did she pick me for and what does he mean I am weak.I fell someone pick me up and carrie me someone.I was thrown on to something soft yet rough.I open my eyes a tiny bit and see hay on something I think it is a wagon and I feel there are people behind me, there is only one thing left to do and that is to listen into there conversation.

"How much Louis"

That guys name is Louis then.

"No just wait" Louis replied 

"Is she ever going to wake up"

"I don't know Eleanor, please stop asking questions" 

Eleanor, that a nice name I know another person with that name.

"Fine" she huffed 

My eyes began to feel heavy I guess I can take a small nap before we get to were every we get.I close my eye and let the darkness consume me.

Sorry for not updating I have been very busy. Can you guys give me good names.