numero uno

Authors Note :

If they're any grammar/spelling errors, feel free to comment them (:

-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-

Her POV

I was woken up to the sound of pebbles hitting my window. What the heck? I dragged myself out of my bed, and looked out of the window. And there they are, Ethan and Grayson. Why are they outside my window at 4:12 am? Do they not have a life? So many questions were running through my mind, but they were rudely interrupted by the voice of Ethan.

"Come outside, we wanna take you somewhere." Ethan said and he winked at me.

"Fuck no, its bout cold as fuck. Hell to the no," I said and shut the window.

I laid back down in bed, and started to drift off into sleep. I was almost in a deep sleep too, until I heard some more tapping on my window.

I got back up, walked over to my window, and looked down to see Ethan... again.

"What do you want now?" I said and I rubbed my eyes.

"I'm gonna tell you one more time," Ethan paused, you could hear the frustration in his voice, "Come down stairs we want to take you somewhere."

"At 4:23 AM? Don't think so, by bu," I said and I shut the window. I wonder where Grayson was, oh whale, i couldn't care less.

I turned around and got a face-ful of fist. All I saw before I blacked out was Grayson's bloody fist.

I was being carried, like a sack of potatoes on the back of Grayson's shoulders. Damn, to think, if i had ate all those extra desserts, he wouldn't be able to life me. Curse you step mom.

I don't know where he's taking me, it's dark and cold. I guess he doesn't realize that I'm awake.

"Put me down Grayson," I say and I hit his back.

Ethan turns around and tells me to walk. Now I wish i hadn't of woken up, I could've been carried where ever we're going.

I start walking into the woods, following Ethans every step. I'm cold, and I'm tired, I'm done walking. I stopped walking, and Grayson runs into my back.

"I told you to walk," Grayson says and he shoves my back. I instantly fall to the ground. I hit my head on a tree root, and it all goes black.

::

I woke up pinned up against a tree. There was excruciating pain in my hands and my feet. I couldn't move. I look around and see my feet not on the ground. Wtf? I see my feet nailed into a tree, along with my hands. I started to cry, the pain was so unbearable.

Why would they do this to me?

What did I do to deserve this?

I don't know how but I grew enough strength and managed to loosen the nails, enough so I could get my hand free. I bent down to unnail my feet, but I ended up falling over, ripping the skin off of my feet. There was blood everywhere. This was the most pain I have ever experienced in my life. I just laid there on the ground, crying my eyes out.

I wanna die

Somebody kill me

I passed out due to all the pain.

::

I woke up in a wet bed, it was drenched in sweat. I immediately look over at my hands, and the skin is still there. A wave of relief washes over me. I turn over, and I could faintly hear a tapping noise, I look at my phone, and guess what time it is, 4:12 AM.

Authors Note :

But i swear if you do ima cut a b haha happy reading!