Making Love Out Of Nothing At All Part 2

New Chap guys! :) 

“This…should have been our first time,” I said, and then I slowly entered her.

She let out a soft mewl that I smothered when my mouth covered hers. Alex’s legs crossed at the small of my back as I moved back and forth inside of her, oh so slowly. Her fingernails dug into my shoulder blades with each push and pull of our bodies. She answered my rocking motions with a purposeful grind of her hips. I pulled back from the kiss and went to her neck, lavishing her skin with open-mouthed kisses, licks and sucks.

As I held myself up on one forearm, my other hand cupped one half of her delicious ass and moved down her thigh. When I reached the bend behind her knee, I tenderly nudged it back, keeping my hand there and opening her up further to me, allowing me to go even deeper. The need for her to feel me all the way into the depths of her soul took over and drove my every action. I angled myself a little to the side as both of her hands made their way down my back and she cupped my ass. Alex was definitely an ass chick. I made sure to flex the muscles there for her benefit, thrusting deeper inside of her, rolling my hips to give her little bundle of nerves the friction I knew she craved.

Back and forth, our bodies rocked, like the ebb and flow of the ocean’s current sending waves crashing against the rocky shore only to recede and do it all over again. It was magic in the making, the kind of stuff you only read about in those sappy romance novels. But, never had two bodies been made to fit more perfectly together, whether in real life or make-believe.

It was the kind of thing that made you believe you’d finally found your other half. Too bad I was the only one who felt that way, but as much as it ached to know the truth of it, I didn’t care. I was fated to love her, of this I was sure. Even if it was only meant to teach me a lesson, at least I knew what it was like to care more about someone else than I did about myself…for once.

I’d face the fallout of my decision later, but at that moment, she was there and she had to know the way I really felt. I couldn’t let her leave that room without knowing, beyond a shadow of a doubt, where my mind, my heart, my soul was. They were with her, and forever would be. And if she left when it was all said and done, she would take it all with her.

I nuzzled the spot just below her ear, my words thick with passion and laced in pain. “I love you, Alex…with my whole…f*cking heart.”

“Oh, God…Harry,” her voice was so full of emotion that I had to look at her. Her bottom lip trembled as her eyes glassed over. A timid hand cradled my face as the pad of her thumb swept over my bottom lip. “Please…call me Ally. Just…Ally.”

I searched her face for the validity of her words, and as one tear slipped down her cheek, I couldn’t find one ounce of proof that she was merely saying it out of pity for me. If I thought my heart was thump, thump, thumping and flip-flopping before, it was nothing compared to the acrobats it did in that moment. My heart swelled, a gust of coldness shooting through my chest and radiating outward before going straight to my brain. I grew lightheaded, yet I couldn’t curve back the smile that spread across my face.

“Ally,” I repeated on a whisper. She shivered in my arms.