Help!

Yn p.o.v.

"Yn can i talk to you for a minute..?",asked Prince.

I followed him to his bedroom,and he closed the door locking it."Whats up?",i asked.

"Naw whats up with you and Jaquees.",he said.

"Nun...he's an old friend.",i said turning away from him,and sittin on his plaid green bed spread.

"Stop lying!"he shouted.

"How bout you calm the fuck down cause one..ion rememba being tied down to you!"i yelled back. I stood up,getting in his face."So back the fuck up"

His eyes flashed a raging green. I didnt move,and still stood my ground. He back hand me,and i flew cross the room,hitting the wall. I reached for the back of my head,and felt something oozing out. He reached for me,and slung me on the bed. I tried to fight him off,but he was too strong. I managed to kick him in the chest,and he fleew back,but caught himself before ramming the door. He juumped back on me,and ripped of my clothes. I started to cry as he jerker in and out of me roughly. I couldnt scream because he had his hand over my mouth. "HELP!",I thought. In a matter of seconds Roc kicked the door open,and snatched Prince off of me. I screamed in pain,but also relief. I quickly grabbed some clothes,threw them on,and ran out the door. I dont know where im goin...but im goin.

_____________________________

Jaquees p.o.v.

"Aye man,stop jokin round,and throw the ball!"shouted Kid Krunk(imma jus say Krunk).

I smiled,and tossed the ball. He ducked,missing it on purpose,and the ball spirled into the girls direction. The ball hit Gia's drink,and it got on all of them.

"Ugh! You dicks!"screamed Hannah.

"Brandon..you betta get cha girl!"i joked.

"Bae chill."Brandon said,while him and Issa continue their card game.

Krunk went over to the girls,and hugged Gia. He kissed her on the cheek,and she glared at him.

"Boo you know i was playing,im sorry. Honestly",he explained.

She rolled her eyes,and sighed. "Alright...BUT DONT DO IT AGAIN.",she yelled,and playfully pushed him.

"Look what has nerve to come strolling over the river..",Hannah said,rolling her neck.

"Should i rip her head off now or later?"Daja asked with a grin.

They all laughed,and i looked over my shoulder,and saw YN. She looked really messy. Her hair was messy,he clothes were barely on,ans she had been crying. The guys stood up,and waved them off. I ran over to her aid. I picked her up bridal style,and she cradled in my arms. The others shook their heads,but i dont care. I took her inside...

_____________________________

sorry for shortness,im in a hurry n a lil stuck with this story

Show less