Hotline Bling

" Every since I left the city you, you and me we just don't get along, you going places where you don't belong "

Michael sat there and watched her get dressed. He watch as she slipped on revealing red dress.

Red his favorite color.

" Where are you going? " Michael asked. She frozed in place. She finally looked at him through the mirror.

" To the club. " she said before grabbing the her purse. Michael shook his head in disappointment. " You don't belong there. " he said worried.

" Michael I can go wherever the hell I want. " Y/N said while grabbing the car keys and left.

After 3 hours he got a text

On da waaaay

After a few minutes he saw someone carry her out the car. Michael rushed downstairs as the dude knocked on the door. As Michael opened the door he recognized the man face as her ex.

" She called me crying so I picked her up. " he said. Michael have him a small smile and a thanks while grabbing her from his arms.

Michael carried her upstairs and got in bed with her snuggling close to her.

" You use to call me on my cell phone, late night when you need my love, call me on my cell phone, late night when you need my love, and I know when that hotline bling that can only mean one thing. "