chapter 6

Cassie's POV: "Come on we need to leave now" Beau said grabbing my hand and we a started to run back to the house. We got back and the storm was already really bad. "Why didn't you guys come when I called" Johnnie asked me. "Oh I didn't know you called sorry" I said and started walking to my room. It was only 5:00 and now we couldn't go outside because of the storm. I went and changed in to pajamas because we probably weren't going to be going anywhere. The power ended up going out and phone signal was bad so it was really boring. "I texted Alex she was at Walmart when the storm hit and she's coming over" Johnnie told us. Five minutes later she walked in the door. She came in and sat down beside Johnnie. We were all bored and Alex's face lit up. "Let's play spin the bottle" she said and went and got an empty bottle out of the kitchen. She spun the bottle and it landed on me. And instantly everyone started laughing and were getting their phones out so they could take pictures.

We hurried up and did a fast kiss and I spun the bottle and it landed on Johnnie. "I have to kiss my brother" I said with a disgusted face and everyone cracked up laughing again. We did a fast kiss and everyone took pictures and then Johnnie spun the bottle of landed on Beau. "Ha not so funny now" I said and got my phone out I took a picture and I was going to post it on everything I could later. We played spin the bottle for 20 minutes I ended up having to kiss everyone. Tasha kissed everyone except Alex. The power came back on I grabbed my phone and posted all the pictures that we had played spin the bottle and Beau posted all the ones of me kissing everyone and I hit him. "Abuse" he screamed and I laughed. I looked outside and it was flooded. "So much mud" I said and I ran outside and it was still raining a little bit. Everyone followed me out confused except Tasha she ran and joined me. "We love mud" I said as we both started jumping in the puddles. We splashed the mud everywhere so we were definitely going to have to take showers after we were done.

Me and Tasha finally stopped after about ten minutes and everyone had already went inside. We took pictures of each other and had Johnnie come out and take one on each of us phones together so we could post them. We walked inside and Alex handed us clothes. Tasha took her shower first and I was forced to stay standing up until she was done. It took her about a half hour which wasn't to bad because I was on my phone the whole time while waiting. As soon as she got out of the shower I ran in it took me the same amount of time it had taken Tasha to finish. It was around 6:20pm when I finally got out and I decided to go to my room and Beau was laying on the air mattress on his phone. "Finally you're done" he said while getting up. He walked over and gave me a hug. "What was that for" u asked laughing. "No reason" he replied and went back to the air mattress. "Tomorrow is Monday that means I get to visit Mom" I said smiling. "Good for you" he said with his back turned.

"I'm sure Mom would love to meet you and Jake will you come" I asked him and he looked at me smiling. "I would love too" he said and kept looking at me smiling. I managed to somehow forget about my TV and when I looked at it I got an idea to pass time. "Do you want to watch a movie" I asked Beau. "Sure what movie" he asked me. "Something scary" I said and he was rummaging through movies. "How about Insidious 3" he said holding up the movie. "Perfect" I said and he put it in. He came over and sat on my bed with me so he could see the movie too. It was one of the best scary movies I ever watched good but scary. I screamed like four times and Johnnie ran in the first time and he realized we were watching a movie. I ended up burying my face in Beau's chest because I was so scared at one point. As soon as the credits came on Beau turned it off. I got off the bed and moved the air mattress right beside my bed. "You're sleeping closer to me I don't want that demon to get me" I said and he laughed. "Its not funny" I said pouting. "Actually it was very cute how you were acting during the movie and its very cute right now" he said and I pushed him off the bed. "Ha how cute am I now" I said smiling. "Even cuter" he said smiling back. "Dang it" I said and turned my light off. "Ha now you can't see me" I said and laid down. I looked at the time and it was 9:30. I know that's early but I was tired and plus I wanted to get up early to go visit Mom.

I put my phone down so I could go to sleep. I was half way asleep when something jumped on my bed and screamed in my face and I screamed right back twice as loud. "God thanks for shattering my ear drums" Beau said and I turned on the light. "Dude what the heck" I said staring at him. "I was bored" he said and I kept staring at him not even blinking. "Anyways we are leaving around 10 to visit mom" I said and broke of the stare finally. I looked at the clock again wow it was ready 10 that half hour went by really fast. I set the alarm on my phone for 8:45 and went back to sleep again.

Dream......

I sat up in my bed and looked around my room looked the same except Beau wasn't laying on the air mattress. I went across the hall to where Tawshia's room was and my door slammed behind me and Tawshia's door slammed in my face. I only had one way to go and doors kept closing. Then all of a sudden the TV turned on. 1.....2...Freddie's coming for you. Is all it said and it shut off. No this can't be happening Freddy can not be in my dream I do not want to die. I turned around due to hearing the sound of knives scraping against each other. I looked and there was Freddy. I started running towards the door to go outside because it was opened. As soon as I got to it the door slammed shut and Freddy came around the corner and he started pressing the blade to my throat.

After the dream

"Cassie wake up" I woke up to Beau standing over me shaking me. I quickly jumped up and hugged him. "Are you ok" he asked me. "Freddy from the nightmare on Elm Street I was having a nightmare with him in it and he was about to kill me before you woke me up" I said and tears started gathering in my eyes. "Everything is ok go back to sleep I will be right down here if you need me" he said and laid back down on the air mattress. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 2:30am. I fell back asleep with no dream or nightmare

Hiiii please vote and comment if you liked it and please follow me anyways peace out girl/boy scouts