She looked to be about my age and she came in with a man who was around his fifties. He wore a dark navy blue suit and his hair was black and combed back.

The woman had long curly hair picked up in a loose bun letting some of the strawberry blonde locks fall out and fall into her face.

"Um can we get another menu?" the man asked without looking up from the menu. He was a snob. The woman not so much.

"We have one more person coming," she explained looking up at me with a sheepish smile.

I smiled in return and left to get another menu.

"You should at least be polite Daddy," I heard the woman scold.

I laughed and returned a few minutes later to place the menu down.

"Are you ready to order of would you like a few more minutes?" I asked and took out my notepad.

"Can we have a few more minutes please," the woman asked and I nodded as I left to take care of some of my other costumers.

The afternoon shift was the worst. This was the place to take the lunch break. But at least I didn't have to work it tomorrow. I didn't have to work at all tomorrow.

When I returned to the table with the woman and her father I noticed there was a tan leather jacket draped over a chair next to the woman.

"Are your ready to order?" I asked and took out my notepad.

"Tanya," the elder man said and gestured to his daughter.

She nodded and I took there orders.

I sighed as I took a tray filled with drinks to a family of four. I was able to dodge around costumers well. I was proud of my clumsy self. I was proud until a small boy around the age of two ran in front of me. I tried to walk around him and failed.

The drinks slipped backwards and I felt myself falling. I prepared myself to hit the floor but instead I heard a voice.

"Watch out!" it shouted and then I was in someone's arms.

I gasped and looked up to be met with a pair of emerald green eyes. Suddenly I felt a flashback. I remembered those eyes against a dark black mask.

"Are you okay," he asked and I nodded and he continued to look at me. He was so close and I could see his lips part. I remembered those lips. The lips that promised a smooth kiss. Could this be Prince Charming?

"Have we met?" he asked and I smiled.

"Just now," I said quickly deciding that no it couldn't and he laughed and set me on my feet.

I looked at the ground to see the cups splattered on the ground and the soda spilling everywhere.

"Shawn!" I heard a female voice shout and turned to see an older woman around her thirties gripping the arm of the little boy who had ran out in front of me.

"Mommy told you not to run off like that!" she scolded and then turned to me with a sheepish smile.

"I am so sorry," she said and laughed.

"Don't worry, I'm a klutz by nature it was bound to happen sometime today," I said and the mother picked up the boy and left to her table making sure to mutter another apology.

I turned back to the man who had saved me but he was gone. I sighed. Of course he just had to disappear. Was he really the man I had met last night? I shook my head knowing the answer had to be no and left to get the busboy and another set of sodas.

"Jose, I-" but I never got to finish the sentence.

"I know, I know. You spilled, when don't you?" he said with his heavy Spanish accent.