Once Upon A Time

AN: This is a new Story that I've been working on forever! I I wanted to write something different, I hope you guys like it!! Vote and Comment, tell me what you guys think!!

POV Bella

"Please Alice I will beg. Do not make me go to this thing," I said as she dragged my hand and forced me to walk faster in my two inch heels. She just wanted a disaster from me. One hand held my dress while the other was trapped in the iron steal cage that was my best friend's hand.

My dress was simple and picked out by Alice. It was white and off the shoulder and it made me feel like Cinderella. It was a simple white ball gown and it was blown out by my waist and reached all the way to the floor. I was known to trip on something like this yet Alice insisted that I had to wear it.

Alice's dress was just as lovely as mine if not more. Though I liked how it fit her not me. It wassleeveless and hugged her chest and gave her a lovely show of cleavage. At her hips the dress spread out and showed waves and waves of golden cloth fabrics.

She was also holding her dress up to prevent it from dragging along the cold sidewalk. I was freezing against the cold winds hitting my shoulders face and arms. Alice must have been just as cold but she didn't show it.

"No Bella you're going. Trust me you'll have a blast," she said and made me walk even faster.

"Alice you're taking me to a ball. A masquerade ball. I am not going to have fun. I can't even dance!" I shrieked with the nervousness in my voice.

I heard Alice sigh before she came to a complete stop. She let go of my wrist and placed her hands on my shoulders as she looked up at me.

"You are going to have fun. You look like a brunette Cinderella and I will not let you stay home and watch a movie with Jake like you do every Friday night. Look at yourself!" she scolded and turned me to look at a dark window that showed my reflection as well as a mirror.

She was right I did look beautiful. Like a brunette Cinderella. My hair was picked up halfway in a bun. The other half was let down and rested on my shoulders in beautiful long curls. A few pieces of my hair were loose from the bun and framed my face.

I smiled at the person in the reflection. "I guess I do look pretty," I said and heard Alice snort.

"Pretty, is the biggest understatement of the year," she said and took another grip on my wrist before pulling me along.

When we finally made it to the building that held the ball Alice took me the bathroom before entering the ballroom.

She took out her purse and applied a pink lipstick to my lips.

"What no eye makeup," I asked when she put some blush on my cheeks.

"Hello, masquerade ball," she said and showed me my mask. I liked it. It was a half face mask that covered my forehead and just the top of my nose. The outside and eyes were framed in a gold trim.

The mask was white and it went with my dress perfectly. Alice placed it on me careful not to mess up my hair and turned me to look in the mirror. The gold framing around my eyes made the brown look deeper and actually show them.

I smiled happy about how I looked and turned back to Alice. She had placed her mask on and it was stunning. The mask was like mine and only covered from forehead to the top of her nose. It was a deep gold color and set with intricate designs around the eyes. Small blue gems were spread out along the eyes and held one lager gem in the middle of her forehead. Her light hazel eyes stood out amongst the gold and blue and I smiled at just how lovely she looked.

I felt my self-esteem go down as I realized who I would be walking into the ball with.

"Come on Cinderbella," she said and held my hand as she pulled me along. I smiled at the nickname she gave me.