1. Follow (wing it)

(WARNING: CONTAINS YAOI, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!)

(Gon's P.O.V)

Um... Your nose is bleeding and...

"A-and what?"

Are you THAT happy to be sleeping next to me?

"H-huh?! O-oh! S-sorry Killua! I could move to the floor if you want..."

Arg! I can't believe that just happened! Why would that happen!! At this time of all times too!

W-why don't we both go to the floor or... At least... S-somewhere else...

As Killua had said that, I could see his face turning red before I noticed his own....

"O-ok.."

We both got out of the hammock carefully, trying not to wake Alluka, but it was pretty hard to walk with... *ahem*..... Yea...

We head to the bathroom as that's the only room with no one else...

G-geez, if I'd known it would be so hard to walk here, I don't think I would've moved..

Killua said before practically plopping himself on the ground.

"I can..... Help with that if you want..."

I said, almost extremely quietly, but Killua seemed to hear as his eyes widened for a moment before turning soft again as his cheeks lit up a bright red.

S-sure... B-but first.. Clean your nose idiot...

As I grab a piece of paper towel and get it soaked before dabbing my nose with it, as I head back to Killua, I can tell he's nervous..

I spread his legs and begin to lick and lightly suck on his inner thigh that was exposed, hearing a slight moan from Killua..

"You can't hide those from me~"

As I begin to lightly brush my fingers across his huge bulge, it begins to twitch before becoming even more turned on.

"May I?"

I ask, tugging at killuas shorts and boxers, waiting permission. As he nods his head, I pull them off slowly, but his underwear was soaked!

Watching the tip drip only made me want more, as I saw it practically oozing pre-cum, I slowly stroke my hand up and down, listening to Killua get slightly louder every time...

I can't take it anymore, I bend myself down, and begin to kiss the tip lightly before slowly swirling my tongue around the top to base, listening to Killua and looking at his face wasn't enough... I wanted more...

I begin to bob my head up and down, taking in killuas length, it was actually quite impressive!

Until I felt something coming, and Killua let go in my mouth. He's a transmuter, his nen must've gotten in it somehow, because it was actually quite sweet!

I swallow it all like candy before looking at Killua, his eyes wide, while he's panting, still with a stained blush.

Y-you didn't swallow it, did you?!

"Yea?"

W-what?! But why?! That's dirty!

"Isn't all of this~?"

Wow, that really didn't sound like me at all! Why am I so different when I'm like this...

But I can begin to feel my underwear get soaked, as I was getting impatient, I lay Killua on the floor before taking my own shorts and underwear off.

I intertwined mine and killuas hands and lay on top of him, rubbing mine against his, slowly at first, but it felt so good from how slippery Killua was!

I can feel a moan try to escape me, but Killua noticed that I was trying to hold it in as our members were rubbing against eachother, faster and faster.

Heh... You can't hide that from me~...

Killua said before pulling me into a deep, kiss, as our mouths, connected like puzzle pieces, locked, embracing one another's touch, I feel as though I'm close-!

"Nfgv! AaahhHh! K-Killua!!"

Nyygaaaa! G-gon!

I try to contain my volume before we both release on each others chests, as I flop on Killua, I can feel the thick white substances, press against our bodies, it was so warm... I never wanted to leave..