11/22/15

Ratliff Pov
"I can't believe she isn't here again!" I say angerly. Me, Courtney, Ross, Rocky, Ryland, Allison, Riker and Maia were having lunch and it's been 30 minutes and Rydel still isn't here.
The guys try to calm me down but I stay mad.

Oh how rude of me,
I'm Ellington Ratliff from the band R5. I have a huge crush on Rydel, but no she just had to have a boyfriend.

Rydel Pov
I was at Aston, my boyfriend's house. This is my biggest secret ever! He abuses me. You can't tell anyone especially not Ratliff or any of my brothers. I have to meet them at this restaurant but Aston was holding me up. He was drunk and he was beating me.

"Aston please stop!" I beg as he punched me. He finally past out from being too drunk and I ran out of that house. You might be wondering, 'Why are you dating him?' Well it's because he threats me and I'm scared for me and my family.

I got into my car and drove as fast as I could to the restaurant where we are meeting. I drove into the parking lot and looked for my family's van. Once I saw it I pulled into the spot next to it. I parked my car but didn't get out. I looked at my phone and saw I was 30 minutes late. I saw my reflection on the mirror in my car and gasped. There was a huge blue and gray bruse were Aston punched me. I put makeup over it fast and ran into the restaurant.

Riker Pov
I saw my sister run into the restaurant. She looks really different. None of us have seen her for awile. She is always at the Rage or with Aston. And when I say I never she her, it means I NEVER see her. She wakes up before I do and goes out and doesn't come back until I'm asleep. I miss my baby sister. I stood up and ran over to her. Once she saw me she legit jumped on me, thankfully I catched her. The rest walked over to us, we'll not Rocky, he ran. He was always the closest to her. So once Rydel saw him she jumped on him and wrapped her legs around he waist. "Hey no PDA!" One of the waiters said angerly to us. Rydel blushed and hid her face in Rocky's chest.

Ryland Pov
Rydel jumps off Rocky and hugs Ratliff. She put her arms around his neck and he puts his arms around her waist. They were to low for my liking so I groweled and they jumped apart.

I might be younger than Rydel but I'm her most protective brother besides Riker. I hug Rydel and then she hugs the girls. She didn't hug ross because Ross didn't really like Rydel after she started dating Aston. She looks down once she saw him and he glared at her.

"Late again slut" He said
And Courtney smacked the back of his head. Rydel got tears in her eyes an one  ran down her face. It smeared some of her makeup and I saw a blue and gray mark. "Rydel what's that?" I ask.