I really like you

Lucas POV

I woke up and I was in the hospital. I did not open my eyes though. Someone was holding my hand. Riley. Oh my god Riley she was here with me holding my hand. Then she spoke the words I have been waiting to here.
Riley POV

I was holding Lucas's hand never wanting to let go. So I decided to tell him how I feel. "Lucas I know your not awake but I need to tell you how I feel. When I saw you in class all the memories came back. I really missed you and now that I have found you again I never want to lose you. It's it's just I-I can't take the risk again of you breaking my heart all over again. When you wake up cause I know you will I will let you explain and i will and I promise I will be waiting." I started to sob I loved him but I can't tell him that even if he is sleeping. I kissed him on the cheek and just watch him sleep.
Lucas POV

Oh my god. Riley likes me she really likes me!! I thought to myself and she kissed me well my cheek but it still counts! I think I should wake up now when I was about to a voice interrupted me. Charlie. "Riley what the hell is this?!" " what?" She questioned.
Ch: you are holding his hand
R: Ya so what?
She was getting mad.
Ch: I will not take that tone
R: you are not my father Charlie!
That's when it happened charlie slapped Riley. Riley fell to the floor.
R: what is wrong with you
Ch: Ri--
R: GET OUT!!
Then I woke up and saw Riley's face all red and tears going down her face.
L: Riles?
R: oh my god your okay!she squeaked wiping her tears and taking my hand in hers again
R: I thought I lost you.
L: I really like you Riley.
Oh crap why did I say that I heard what happened then before I knew it our lips were locked together moving in complete sync. After 20 seconds our lips came apart.
R: I really like you to Lucas
Then we hugged each other and I never want to let go of her ever again.

A/N: what do you guys think so far if your reading this comment if you like it and if you have any ideas that I can maybe take in to consideration . No hate please