2

Hazel's pov

I was walking to my locker to put my stuff in there to go to lunch and the hallway was empty, creeping me out slightly, but I kept walking. I got to my locker, put in the code, and put my stuff there. I closed it and shrieked. "My god Aiden what the hell is wrong with you! Can you stop doing that, it's creeping me out." He chuckled. That little fudge nugget. "Sorry babe, no can do." He smirked. "I'm not your 'babe' and please leave me alone, I don't know what's the deal with you and suddenly talking to me but I won't fall for your traps and become one of your boy toys" I said and started walking away. He grabbed my arm and turned me to face him, his face really close to me that I could feel his minty breath on my lips. "No Hazel, your getting all of this wrong, I really want to get to know you, you're not like the other girls, your different, I like that" he smiled and stood straight towering over me. "I don't believe your little 'you're different' bull crap so if you don't mind I'm heading over to lunch" his face turned to an amused one and I walked off.  Almost to the cafeteria someone grabs my arm forcefully, making me wince in pain, and turn me around. "Why the hell were you talking to Aiden Dallas, whore?" Vanessa and Molly stood there. "I-I w-wasn't ... H-he was t-talking to me" I wince slightly when she applies more force to my arm, leaving marks. "Stop whoring around and read your little books nerd, or did you forget that you are, infact, a nerd?" They smirked. "N-no" i stutter. They put on a fake smile, say "Good" , and walk away.  All of this made me loose my appetite, plus Jillian will kill me if I ate a piece of pizza even, so I just walked around waiting for the bell to ring signaling the end of lunch period.

Aiden's pov

Damn. I didn't know she had it in her, I thought she would be like a normal nerd that would accept in the first try, but she didn't. I let her walk off and I followed her a little after. I lost her along the way but I thought she was already there so I didn't really pay attention. I headed over to 'my' table where all the guys were seated. I looked around for Hazel but didn't see her anywhere, the hell? "Aye wasup man?, what took you long?" Aaron questioned smirking. I smirked back and said, "trying to get into Hazel's pants, she won't give in though" they all chuckled and went back to eating. I sat down and not a minute later this hot blond with green eyes comes and sits on my lap. "Hey babe, wanna have some fun?" She questions kissing my neck. All the guys just smirk and go back to talking to each other. "Sure babe, let's go somewhere yeah?" I smirk kissing her jaw. She giggles and we both stand up heading out of the cafeteria and to an empty classroom.

Hazel's pov

Finally after about forty-five minutes the bell rings and I head to math. I get there two minutes early and wait for the teacher to start the lesson. Once the tardy bell rings the teacher was about to start the lesson when Aiden opens the door zipping up his zipper and trying to get the kiss marks off his neck and face . I scoff and roll my eyes looking back at the board. The teacher sighs and goes back to what he was going to do.  Aiden smirks and sits next to me. Are you kidding me, out of all the empty seats he had to sit next to me? "Hey Hazel" he smiled. I ignore him and start copying what the teacher wrote in the board. Ten minutes into the lesson Aiden starts with, "Hazel, Hazel, Hazel, Hazel, Haze-" "What!" I whispered/shouted and turned to look at him. He smirked and said, "I might of had forgotten my math book-"   "you don't say" I cut him off sarcastically. "Yeah, can we share?" He asked smiling. "No" I dead panned. His face fell and then his smirked came back. He raised his hand and the teacher called on him, "sorry sir, I kind of forgot my math book, do you mind if Hazel and I share?" My mouth falls open. How dare he?! "No not at all just don't make a lot of noise okay?" The teacher replies.  Aiden smirks and nods turning to me. "I guess me and you are stuck together for the rest of the period" I glared at him and handed him my book. "Oh no Hazel, we're sharing" with that he scoots closer to me our knees touching. "Can you not?" I slightly shouted. "Can I not what?, Hazel?" He smirked. I scoffed and didn't do anything for the rest of the period. "Are you not going to do anything?" He questions. "No"   "why not?" "Because I already know all of this"   "well I don't"   "well that's not my problem" the bell rang and I quickly gathered my stuff but before I could go the teacher calls on Aiden and I to stay after class. "Great" i mutter.

"Hazel, since you're one of my best students and Aiden isn't very good at math, will you please tutor him until he knows everything?" The teacher questions with a hopeful face. What? Is he being serious? "Plus you need extra credit to graduate too" the teacher continues. Aiden is next to me with the biggest smirk in his face. "Yeah...sure...I guess" I answered trying my best not to choke Aiden to death. "Good, you both decide when you're going to tutor, and where you're going to tutor, you both may leave"