Prologue

'Sir, do you know where is passport office?'

'It's near Patiala house.'

'Thank you uncle' Says Navya.

I really don't understand why is she so eager to make a passport. I am really tired of her imaginations.

'Navya, I will just go to cha bar till the time you are done with this passport thing. I don't get it what is the need to get a passport now? You are not even going anywhere.'

'Arey, you don't know when which place will call you!' Says Navya and leaves for the passport office.

I would never want to leave Delhi.
And whenever Navya desires to move abroad, the thought really hurts me.

Hey, by the way I am Nandini. I am 21 and waiting for some firm to give me an Internship. Till then I am enjoying my freedom.

So here you go Cha bar!
My favorite spot. I would love to hang out hours here.

I had a cup of masala tea with some fries. After I got bored surfing my phone, then I started surfing for books.

Suddenly someone offered me a book. I looked at my side and then looked upwards as I could just see his T-shirt. He was a tall guy and had a small mole just above his right side of the lips.

I saw the book 'winner stands alone' by Paulo Coelho.

'It's really a nice book. I read it.' I smiled.

'Oh, that's great' he smiled back.

He handed me another book. 'Emma' by Jane Austen

'Hey, it's a very old book and I love it.'

'I love it too.'

We both smiled, looking at each other.

And so he gave me another book. I smiled at him again.

I looked at the book and I was shocked. I looked up with rage at him, but he was not there. An old man was looking at me with a sick look. I felt like running away from there. My face flushed red with embarrassment. I kept the book right away.

Suddenly I heard the laughter of a group of boys. I turned around and watched him laughing with other boys.

'Even that's a great book with a sexy cover page 'Rough, raw and ready' I love it, you should read it.' Said one of his friends.

That time, all I could think was running away from there.

But he blocked my way and our eyes met. He winked at me and said 'nice meeting you little girl!'

-------------------
Author's Note
So here we are with a new Manan story. The concept is gonna be entirely different from the show (kaisi yeh yaariaan, Mtv India). We are presently quite busy so hopefully we will be able to give one update a week. But for that u will have to give ur feedback to us. Please let us know what do u think of this story and we should continue it or not.
Regards
3 idiots 👻