Chapter 2

Chapter 2-

   I arrived shortly. Once I grabbed my bag and locked the car I headed towards the lake.

It was a short walk from where I parked. I passed many trees and all I could hear was the crunch of the branches beneath my feet.

In the distance I could hear the sound of the waterfall. A buzz of excitement ran down my body. I couldn't wait to get it.

Eventually after about 5 minutes,Which felt like a lifetime, I finally reached the lake.

I could see the the water falling into the sapphire blue waters. It was beautiful. Surrounding the lake was a bunch of rose bushes.

I took of my outfit and placed it neatly beside the rose bushes. Once I was done I headed towards the water. Once I was in the water a cold but pleasuring shiver ran through me.

I swam towards the waterfall and got out once I reached there. As I was standing I heard a rattle behind me. I shot round but saw nothing. I chose to investigate no further and carried on with what I was doing.

I walked towards the waterfall and as I approached the water from where it splashed touched me. I decided I felt like jumping in. I stood on the waters edge and counted to 3..

1...

2...

3...

SPLASH.

I couldn't help but let my giggle escape by lips.  After a few more hours I decided to head back to my clothes.

As I picked up my towel I saw a figure in the corner off my eye. I whipped around but like earlier I saw nothing.

I quickly put on my clothes and decided to leave as I felt abit uncomfortable.

What did I see?

********

I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment and like!